⬫8

I realized I have nothing better to do with my life lol. So here's another chapter. I don't have many views so please stay with me. I'm trying to do my best. Also I realized that I made Austin and Madisyn do 'the nasty' right when they started dating. I'm not trying to make the main character 'Madisyn' to sound like a garden tool. Within the two months that they were seeing each other they learned about each other. I guess I should've mentioned that earlier. I know I haven't mentioned Alex in the story much. I'm sorry I'll get there and Madisyn's parents will be in this chapter. Thanks for reading ;) ilyasm

"Austin, I'm pregnant and it's yours"

"I'm about five weeks"

He just sat there with his mouth wide open. He stood up and walked right across from me, his hands running through his brown locks.

"Is this true Madisyn?" I looked down at my hands and they started to get very interesting.

I nodded my hand not looking up, "y-yes" a tear ran down my cheek and I finally looked up.

"Mads, why are you crying?" He asked squatting down in front of me.

"Y-Your gonna leave me" I cried.

"Baby, I could never. You mean so much to me and you and this baby are gonna be my world. I want to have a family with you. I want to marry you and grow old together. I promise I'll never leave you. Your my everything" He said and I felt butterflies in my stomach. I looked down at my hands again.

"Baby, look at me" he put his index and middle finger and made me look at him. I saw a glow in his eyes. He was happy.

"I know how much trouble we could get in, but we can keep it a secret from the school and anyone who's related to that." He said.

"Mads I love you" he said, I looked in his eyes and he was telling the truth.

"I love you more" I smiled.

He kissed me gentle and slowly.

"Wanna invite our parents over for a lunch Saturday?" He asked. I nodded my head with a smiled and grabbed my phone and dialed my mothers number.

"Hey sweetie, it's been forever" my mom said from the other side.

"Hey mom. I would love it if y'all came over Saturday to meet my boyfriend and his mother" I asked.

"Finally, I can meet this boy you keep talking about" she said. My mother knew I had a secret relationship going on with my teacher. She wasn't happy but she knew I was happy so she accepted. I wonder what she's gonna do when she finds out I'm pregnant?

"Yeah, so how about five o'clock Saturday?" I asked her.

"Your sister has a dance meet that morning so we'll be in the area. Can't wait to see you sweetie"

"You too mom love you"

"Love you too honey" the line went dead and I smiled up at Austin.

"I'm gonna call my mom" he said and kissed my forehead and stood up to call his mom.

His mother also knew he was having a secret relationship with his student. Did she handle well? Not really. But she soon accepted the fact that her son was finally happy again.

"What are we cooking for Saturday?" He walked back in the living room with a smile on his face.

<>

Later that day we were laying on Austin's bed watching 13 reasons why on his flat screen.

I had my head laying down on his bare chest listening to his heartbeat. I was in one of his t-shirts. It was gray and went below my butt.

I moved my head and laid flat on my back and Austin looked over at me then his attention went to my stomach and he lifted my shirt up and started talking to our baby.

"Hey little one, its your daddy. I know we haven't met yet but I love you already. I can't wait to meet you"

I smiled down at him.

I love this man so much.

Whoa did I seriously update three times in one day?!?

vote comment share fan