⬫12

Enjoy my lil angels

"I'm pregnant"

I watched as my mothers mouth fell open, my dads hands clenched, Michelle looking at Austin and Chelsey with a smile on her face. I knew she'd love the idea about being a auntie.

"H-How long?" My mother stuttered.

"Six weeks but I just found out the other day" I smiled and grabbed a hold of Austin's hand.

"Madisyn Al-" my mother begin but was cut off by a very happy Chelsey.

"I'm gonna be an auntie!" She yelled and pumped the air with her fist.

"Chelsey Renae sit down!" My mother spat. Chelsey obeyed and sat on the floor, her smile never leaving her face.

"Sweetie, can I talk to you alone?" My mother asked. She let go of my dads hand and stood up and I showed her into my room.

"Your room is filthy child" she laughed.

"Mom, I-I know your gonna say I'm to young, what about college? What about waiting till after marriage? Mom, I really do love Austin. He's made a big impact on my life. I'd love to start a family with him." I ranted. She walked up to me and opened her arms. I hugged her.

"Sweetie, I'm not made just upset I because you didn't wait till marriage. I don't believe in abortion-"

"Mom please. I would never kill my baby" I cut her off.

"I know, I just want this child to have a loving family in its life. Honey, when you were only two months old, your father and I separated. He cheated on me during the pregnancy. He didn't have sex with another women but I did catch them making out on our bed. I left him for about a week but I came running back to him. Wanna know why?" I nodded. Why didn't she ever tell me this?

"Because I loved your father. We both agreed to work harder if we wanted us to last. Your father loved you unconditionally and he didn't want you to grow up without a father. I know Austin grew up without one and I feel so bad. I truly wish his dad was still here. He would be a grandpa. Baby, I'm so happy I'm gonna be a grandma" she hugged me once again. She whipped away a few stray tears along with mine and we walked back downstairs.

Austin, my father and Michelle were all talking. I seen Chelsey playing around on the piano.

"Dad" he looked up and walked over to me and my mom.

"Honey, were gonna be grandparents" My mother spoke while she ran her hand up and down his arm.

"Please just don't have an abortion-"

"Dad I'm not gonna kill my baby" I cut him off.

He hugged me, "I'm gonna be a grandpa" I felt him smile against my shoulder. I pulled away and nodded then walked over to Austin and his mom.

"They accepted" I whispered into his ear.

"So did my mom" I looked over at her and stood up to hug her.

"Congratulations sweetie" she smiled and I sat back by Austin.

"I go to the doctor in a couple weeks to find out the gender"

"Are y'all gonna have a gender reveal party?" My mother asked.

I looked over at Austin and he nodded his head.

"Yeah"

I looked over at Chelsey who was still messing around with the piano and walked over to her.

"Hey" I smiled and sat down by her and I begin playing with the keys.

"Is it true?"

"What?"

"That I'm gonna be an auntie" She said while turning the volume up on the piano.

"Yeah" I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm so excited"

We ended up playing a board game until our families left. I fell asleep in the arms of my handsome boyfriend.