⬫14

It's been about four weeks since we found out we're having a boy. I'm a little over four months now and my stomach keeps growing by the second. The doctor said our baby boy is growing just right and looks really healthy. Ally is beyond excited to meet the little guy. She's been really supportive and is the best best friend a girl could ask for. Alex...well he doesn't talk to me much anymore. I also wear baggy sweaters to hide my baby bump.

Today started off as a normal day. I woke up ate breakfast after having morning sickness and got ready then went off to school. I don't ride with Austin so people won't suspect now that my baby bump is visible.

When I got to campus I met up with Ally and we walked to our first block together. The day went by really fast and before I knew it it was time for lunch. We called in for some pizza and they delivered to the campus. We were eating at the picnic table when I heard whispering from behind me. I turned around a students were whispering in each other's ears. Well some of them were whispering.

"I heard she paid a guy to get her pregnant" a blonde girl said to another blonde girl.

"Wow she such a whore" the other blonde said.

I heard laughter and my eyes averted to none other than Alex Anderson himself.

Tears brimmed my eyes as they started pointing at me and laughing. I stood up and grabbed my bag and headed for the double doors.

"Whore"

"Desperate"

"Fake"

The words hit me hard as I walked back into school and headed for the entrance. Tears were streaming down my face as I passed Austin's class.

I can't believe Alex would spread rumors about me. And to believe I trusted him at one point.

"Madi!"

"Madi!" I heard my best friend from behind me calling.

"Don't listen to them. Alex is jealous because he didn't get you pregnant" she said as she caught up to me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

Austin

I heard voices from outside my classroom and I walked out to see who it was. I seen Ally run up to Madi and hug her. I walked over to them making sure no one seen and she was crying.

"What the- what's wrong baby?" I seen the tears falling down her beautiful cheeks.

"H-He..He He" She couldn't get her words out.

"That stupid prick is spreading rumors about her and everyone was laughing at her" Ally spoke while rubbing her best friends back.

"Who is?" I'm gonna kill the little fu><ker once I find their identity.

"Alex" ooh he's dead.

I looked down at Madi and my jaw clenched I stormed outside from where Ally ran from and everyone was laughing at something the little prick said.

"Alex Anderson my class now!" I raised my voice and all the students quoted down. His smile dropped and he climbed off the table he was on and followed me to my class. I shut the door behind him and he was sitting in a desk when I turned around.

"Spreading false rumors about people is disrespectful" I spat a him.

"She deserves it" he spoke. I slammed my hand down on the table and he jumped.

"And what if she was you in this situation. So what she's pregnant it's her life! No yours!"

"Why are you taking up for her?" He asked. If only he knew.

"Principals office. Now!" I raised my voice and he slowly got up and left out my room.

Stupid prick

If I wasn't a teacher he would probably be dead or hurt really bad. But what if he suspects something from me and Madi now?

A/n

Hey guys sorry it's short. I'm busy rn and didn't have much time to update it's gonna be probably Monday or Tuesday before I update again.

vote & comment please

ilyasm