⬪9

All I ever need ~ Austin Mahone

I woke up the next morning and walked over to my apartment. As soon as I walked in morning sickness hit me. After I ran to the toilet to throw my guts up, I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I once again put on a baggy sweater and some ripped jeans. I flat ironed my hair and put on a rose gold makeup theme. I slipped on a pair of black vans.

I stood in front of my body mirror in my bathroom and lifted my sweater up a little so I could see my stomach. I didn't have a baby bump yet but if you looked really hard you'd see I gained a few pounds but no one can notice it because of the sweater.

A knock from my door broke me from my thoughts and I grabbed my school bag. Austin was driving me to school since my car is still at the campus.

I opened the door and made eye contact with my handsome boyfriend.

"Hey baby, you look gorgeous" he kissed me on the lips and grabbed my hand. I turned the light off and followed him to the elevator.

When we were in the elevator he backed me up against the wall but then the elevator dinged.

"I'm not finished with you" he smirked and motioned me to head out first. He slapped my butt. I tried to kick him but that didn't work because I almost fell but he caught me.

"Be careful little mama, I don't want you or the baby hurt" my heart did flips at his pet name he called me.

Once we were in the car I grabbed my phone to text Ally to tell her Austin accepted and was happy about it.

Madi

I told Austin and he's so happy. We're gonna have a child Als. I'm so excited. He also told me he loved me.

Ally

What?!? No way! I'm so happy for you and Austin. I'm gonna be an auntie.

Madi

I'll talk to you at school love ya!

Ally

Love u

I was about to put my phone down when it vibrated once again. Ally..?

Alex

Hey, sorry I left without telling. I've been on vacation with my family.

Madi

2 months?

Alex

Yeah, we went to Hawaii and France

Madi

What?!? That's so freaking awesome! I've always wanted to go to France.

Alex

It was fun, c u at 🏫

Madi

c ya

I put my phone in my pocket and Austin looked over at me for a split second.

"Who you texting?" He asked while he out his hand on my thigh.

"Ally and A-Alex" I stuttered. Why did I stutter?

"Alex Anderson?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered again. I seen his grip on the steering wheel tighten and his knuckles turned white and his jaw tightened.

"I don't want you talking to that boy" he said. I thought the steering wheel would break if he didn't loosen his grip.

"Why not?"

"Just don't talk to him!" He raises his voice and slammed his hand on the steering wheel. I slumped back in my seat. What's his problem?

The rest of the ride to campus was silent, neither of us breaking the silence. Once we arrived I opened my door and said a simple 'bye' then walked into school, making sure no one seen me get out of Austin's car.

"Madi!" I heard my best friends voice from behind me.

"I'm so happy for you!" She said and tackled me in a hug.

She pulled away and she had on the biggest smile.

"I'm gonna be an auntie" she whispered with happiness.

"I'm gonna be a mommy!" I whispered with happiness.

<>

The day went by very slow. I had a pounding headache at lunch and I sat down by Ally outside at the picnic tables. We decided to just eat here at the campus.

"Why doesn't Austin want you to talk to Alex?" Ally asked as she bit into her burrito.

"I don't know, when I asked he just raised his voice and told me to not talk to him" I said while I chomped on my burger. What? I have two mouths to feed.

"He definitely knows something about the kid" Ally said and took a drink of her Root Beer. I cringed, I hate Root Beer with a passion.

Just then I heard a deep voice from behind me, "Madisyn!" Crap.

Alex

I acted like I didn't hear him and just kept eating. Ally just had wide eyes, not knowing what to do or say.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked pointing to the one next to me.

"Uh no" I spoke up.

I looked up at Ally and her eyes were even wider, she was starring at something behind me. I turned around. fiddlesticks

Austin

Guess what? Yeah. We didn't get any snow. There was a chance last night and we didn't get it. Ig that's Louisiana for you. But anyway hope you liked this. A little cliffhanger just for y'all ;)
ilyasm

vote

comment

share

fan

no hate pls