⬪1

I took a deep breathe in as I stepped out of the taxi cab and my converse came in contact with the New York City road. The taxi driver handed me my bags and I walked into my apartment complex. The lady at the front desk helped me and gave me my room keys.

I pressed the fourth floor and I looked for my apartment number. I unlocked in and walked in. I took of my black adidas jacket and threw it on my bed and put my suitcases by it.

I started to unpack but before I could continue my phone went off.

Mother💗:

Did you get to your apartment safely?

Me:

Yeah I'm unpacking now, this building is so beautiful.

Mother💗:

That's good well I have to cook your dads super. Let me know how your first day goes tomorrow. Love you!

Me:

I will love you too mom!

I finish unpacking and decided to take a look around campus to have a look around. I didn't want to stay in a dorm because I didn't want to live with a snobby or messy person. My car was supposed to be delivered within the next few days so therefore until it gets here I have to catch a cab.

Once I was at campus I walked through the double doors at the front and walked around the halls. I went through another set of double doors that led outside. I turned a corner and bumped into someone and I fell and papers went everywhere.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said as I helped the person with their papers.

"It's all good, I wasn't watching where I was going" a deep male voice spoke. I looked up and made eye contact with the most handsome boy - man I've ever laid eyes on. A smirk made its way onto his lips.

"I'm Madisyn" I stuck out my hand for him to shake once he stood back up.

"I'm uh Mr. Mahone I teach here" oh he didn't look that old.

"I'm sorry but you don't look that old Mr. Mahone" I told him while I pushed a stray hair behind my left ear.

"I'm only twenty four" the smirk made its way back on his lips.

"Oh" I said not knowing what to say back. What was I suppose to say? Holy crap my professor is hot?

"Well it was nice meeting you" He said as he smiled and adjusted his tie.

"You too" I smiled and he walked off.

Holy-

_______

Austin

_______

I got into my car after bumping into Madisyn. Dang. She's hot but she's way to young for me and my student. It's illegal but she's so freaking hot. I have a good feeling about this semester.

I drove to the nearest grocery store to pick up a few groceries and went home. Once I walked into my apartment complex I seen a girl. Who looked awfully familiar. She turned around and I seen her face.

Madisyn

A/n:

Hey this is my first time writing a story like this so please bare with me. I love Austin and I thought it would be cool to do this. If y'all have any ideas or want to be added in the story let me know in the comments. I look at yalls comments often and if it's hate I delete them. Thanks so much for everything. Y'all are amazing.

Should I add drama?

vote comment share fan