⬪3

Madisyn

It's about three weeks since I started college. Ally and I became best friends and I made a few friends but no one as close as me and Ally. I may have a little crush on Mr. Mahone , but I know it would never work. He's my teacher and I'm his student.

I had a crop sweater with black ripped jeans and black high tops. I had my black hair in curls and I had on a few rings.

Allyster 💓:

Bishhh u coming to class?

Madiii:

Oh crap I didn't know it was this late omw

Allyster💓:

Class starts in 5 minutes

I hurried and got in my black Jeep that finally arrived. I hurried to school and by the time I reached I was 10 minutes late.

When I walked into class all heads snapped my way.

"Ms. Colt, your 10 minutes late, see me after class" Mr. Mahone said I nodded and sat towards the back by Ally.

Halfway through class a blonde Barbie raised her hand. She didn't look familiar, must be new.

"Yes Ms. Johnson" Mr. Mahone said pointing at her.

"Uh, yeah. Are you single" She asked while twirling a piece of her bleach blonde hair.

"Yes I am, why?" He asked her.

"Oh no reason" she laughed and whispered something into the girls ear setting beside her. I rolled my eyes and everted my eyes back to Mr. Mahone who was writing something on the board.

I zoned out and before I knew it class was over and students started leaving.

"Ms. Colt after class" he caught my attention and Ally winked at me. She knew I had a crush on him. I turned around and walked up to his desk.

"Um yes, Mr. Mahone?" I asked while nervously playing with the strap of my bag.

"Why were you late?" He asked while cleaning the board and looked back at me.

"I-I lost track of time, sorry" I stuttered. I never stutter. What the heck Madi??

"You were late yesterday too"

"My-"

"No excuses be here early tomorrow. I have something for you" he told me. I nodded and he let me leave. What the crap?

__________

Austin

__________

I honestly didn't care if she was late or not. I just wanted to find an excuse to see her more. So instead of kicking her out of my class like most professors would I just told her to be here early for tomorrow. I don't have anything for her to do. I'm just gonna give her extra work and she will be begging me to let her come over and I can help her with her work. Yeah. I might just do that.

A/n:

Sorry it's so short. I have a bad migraine rn and I threw up with it.

vote comment share fan

Is it to early in the book for Austin and Madisyn first kiss? I'll just let y'all decide