Chapter 96: Training for the Impossible

Leaning on the tall stump of one of the trees that she'd annihilated last year, Koko attempted to catch her breath after working hard to create a new skill. However, despite how easy all of the anime she'd seen made punching things from a distance look, she was quickly realizing that creating enough wind pressure from a simple punch might me impossible. After all, the tree that she'd been aiming at still wasn't scratched after hours of attempting to hit it at a distance, and she'd even attempted it with her Dragon's Fury ability as well to no avail.  And after nothing happened, Koko figured that she would attempt to rethink her approach to the problem before he found a nearby patch of tall grass and fell into it, preferring to lay down so that she could recover faster while she thought.

"System." Koko spoke softly, wondering just how much the training had taken out of her so far.

<System>

Name: Koko Cryner

Class: None

Title: Blue Demon (Destroyer, Second Daughter of the Cryner Family, Friend of the Goddess, Angel of Strings, Sub.)

Level: 33

Skills:

Serpent's Sting - Strike an enemy for 120% melee damage. 70% of that damage will ignore armor. Costs 6 FC per use.

Lion's Barrage - Strike an enemy consecutively ten times with melee damage building 20% per strike. Any movement will cancel the skill. While active, user's senses are honed to an almost inhuman degree, increasing evasion rate by 80%. Costs 10 FC per use.

Skill Cancel - Cancel an enemy's skill so long as it isn't destructive enough to kill the user outright. Costs 10 FC per use.

Shatter - Hit a target hard enough to shatter their bones, dealing 200% melee damage and giving you an increased chance to cripple your target. Costs 30 Rage per use.

HP: (965/1,068)

FC: (57/200)

MP: (8/29)

RG: (62/100)

STR: (116)

END: (142)

INT: (21)

WIS: (32)

DEX: (147)

CHA (77)

Special Abilities:

Infusion - Able to infuse magic and focus into weapons to attack. Effect depends on the amount of MP or FC used.

Dragon's Fury - By infusing both magic and focus onto one's body, the user can enter a temporary mode in which the effectiveness of physical movement, normal attacks and skills is increased by 314%. However, a normal body cannot handle such power, and 39% of the total damage to any targets will be inflicted to the user do to backlash.

Yin-Yang - User is able able to recover 60% of both their MP, FC and RG instantaneously even while fighting. Can only be used once per day.

Meditation - User is able to increase MP and FC recovery rates by 557% while increasing HP regeneration by 266%. Must remain still and have a tranquil mind while active.

Magic Domination Immunity- Do to exposure and the user's willpower, they are now passively immune to Magic Domination.

Demon Mode - By combining MP, FC and RG, the user is capable of using lost skills that only races as old as the demons or dragons can still remember. However, such skills were never ment to be used by mortals and the user will lose their mind and attack everything they see during the duration. Enemies and allies alike. Note that all stats and skills are increased to an amount greater than Dragon's Wrath during activation, though it is still not considered wise to use it seeing as it temporarily gives one the appearance of a demon.