suga

Having arguments were now common between you and your boyfriend. Suga always sticking his with his so called friend while she clearly hates you.
It was Saturday night , while you were preparing to get ready for a date with suga as he got two days off from his work. You were almost done doing light makeup when the ringing sound of his phone echoed the hall.
" yes?" He said
" oh God " " are you alright? " " yeah just hang on I'll be there in 5 minutes"

I sighed as I understood what's going to happen next.
"Y/n " he shouted calling my name.
" yes?" I replied with a straight face.
" yuna just cut her finger accidentally I have to go , she was crying like hell" he said worriedly.
" seriously? For just a finger cut you are again going to ditch our date" I said rolling my eyes.
" she's hurt y/n try to understand , and we will go next time " he said picking up his keys and exiting .
I dropped down on the floor and cried , even though I already told him that he is just getting fooled by her , its clearly evident that she wants us to breakup so that she can have him . But every time I say these things he gets aggressive and shouts at me.
Crying for hours I glanced at the clock it was past 2 and he haven't returned yet .

After thinking a lot I came to a decision to just pack my things up and leave the house. I no longer wanted to stay with him because it's crystal clear that he cares for her more than me.
Quickly packing my stuff, my heart clenched as I wrote how things weren't working out between us, and how he prioritizes everything except me.

Although I left the house I had no idea where to go , I didn't have friends except for his band mates , and my parents already died in a car crash. At first I thought of asking help from the boys but suga would any how will find me if I live with them. I started to walk, as tears made their way down my face.

Meanwhile Suga's POV

Arriving at yuna's place, I found her sitting on the couch holding her finger. I rushed to her embracing her in a hug, She hugged me tighter . I wiped her tears and grabbed the first aid kit to clean her cut.
" thanks suga for coming here " she said smiling at me.
We talked for hours , I looked at my watch and it was past 2 , I wanted to leave because y/n was not happy whenever I came for yuna, but yuna is my friend. While y/n always tells me that Yuna loves me and wants me to breakup with her. I never believed y/n's words.
" yuna I will be taking a leave now,y/n must be waiting for me " I said , but all I saw was an anger Inger eyes and the way she glared at me.
" what happened yuna?" I asked her politely .
" why do you always go to y/n " she said.
Confused with her sudden anger I replied " because she's my girlfriend "
" can't you leave her" she said coming closer to me ,her anger now changed into a seductive smirk.
" no I love her a lot " I said taking a step away from her.
" you can love me as well as you always leave her for me whenever I call you , then why not leave her forever and be mine" she said leaning closer.
I widened my eyes and a sudden guilt struck me like a lightening bolt. I realized that I always leave the love of my life for a friend who is clearly just seducing me right now . Y/n was always right about her,I shook my head away and backed up from her.

" I never expected this from you yuna , I was always there for you but all you did was to try to break y/n and me apart."" Goodbye "
I said picking up my jacket and slamming the door behind me.
It was already raining heavily, and the thunder gave it a scary look.
Y/n is scared of thunder I have to go as quick as possible.
Starting the engine I drove to our place.
The weather worsened but I just hope she's OK . I really need to apologize to her , after all I did was to hurt her every time.

Ringing the the door bell for quite a long I grabbed my keys opening the door only to be welcomed by silence . I rushed to our room but it was empty , my eyes scanned our wardrobe but all I could see was my clothes , " she-- she left me" I said to no one but myself as tears rolled down my cheeks.
I saw a paper laying on the table . I made my way towards it only to find out that she left me...
" suga
I am writing this to tell you that I am leaving , I don't know where to but yeah I am leaving this house and our relationship behind. Thank you for giving me amazing time of yours although it was very less because of yuna but yeah thank you . I love you

Y/n"

My heart broke into pieces as I rushed outside with a hope to find her.

Y/n POV
The storm was getting worse but I had no where to go ,wandering  around the streets , as my clothes were soaked and my body felt numb.

The thunder was giving me chills as I sat down beside a tree , bring my knees to my chest , hugging myself. It was freezing at this hour with no human in my sight. I was surprised when someone tapped my shoulder , he looked like a middle aged man.
" what are you doing outside at this hour its middle of the night ?"

I was hesitant to reply to him but then said " I have nowhere to go" my tears were now dried up but my voice was still soar.
" come with me then at my place " he said trying to hide his evil smirk .
He then touched my arm making me really uncomfortable.
" no.. I ....I am o...K you can go " I said trying to avoid going with him.
" see because of this cold weather you are stuttering ." he said smirk plastered on his face.
" I said I don't want to go with you. " I harshly took my hand away, grabbed my bag and walked in a different direction. Soon he forcefully tried to grab me and started dragging me away. I was continuously struggling under his grip , he gave me a few punches so that he could easily control me. I dropped my bag way behind and kept on struggling while he kept me dragging to an unknown place.

Suga's POV
I was in my car looking for her , there was no sign of human at this hour only the thunder ,and rain was heard .Searching for half an hour almost I saw a familiar bag laying on the path. I stopped the car and ran towards it , it was indeed y/n's bag but why is it laying here and where the hell is she?
'Y/n please be OK' I mumbled under my breath , I ran in a certain direction, soon after running I saw a girl struggling under a man who was clearly dragging her against her will . I rushed towards them just to realize it was y/n . She was crying and trying to free herself from his grip.

Wasting no time I punched that guy ,resulting him to get knocked out.
I turned to look at y/n who seems to be in a really bad condition . I quickly hugged her , but she didn't hugged me back instead I felt all of her weight on me while her hands hanging on sides .

Y/n POV
While I was being dragged all I could think was yoongi , he might not even know that how I am right now he must be with his friend yuna.
Suddenly someone came and punched the guy hard on the ground, as I got free from his grip I saw the one who saved me. "Yoongi" my voice was inaudible at the moment because of all the yelps I did a while ago. I felt my energy to drain out and my head getting dizzier , yoongi hugged me while I passed out.

Suga's POV
I picked her up and quickly made my way to my car putting her on the seat beside me. I looked at her, eyes all puffy while her lips were almost white , she looked extremely pale .

Arriving at our house the first thing I did was to change her clothes so that she might not feel cold . After changing both of our clothes I laid her on the bed covering her with blankets. She was still passed out and showed no signs of waking up. I checked her forehead by gently placing my palm only to find out she was down with a high fever.
I grabbed some medicines and sat beside her .
" please wakeup y/n" I said as tears streamed down my face . I felt her hands twitch while she slightly opened her eyes " yoongi" she took my name but it only came out as a whisper as if she lost her voice.
Tears started to came out of her eyes as she cried harder.

Embracing her in my arms, assuring her that she was safe a feeling of warmth engulfed us. We stayed like that for a while......
" I m so sorry baby I should not have neglected you , or fight with you for that bitch . I just realized it today that everything you said was right . I am sorry , you know for once I thought I m never gonna see you again and that I lost you forever. I was so scared if something would have happened to you I would have never forgiven myself. I am really sorry" I said guilt evident on my face.

" its OK " that's all she managed to say . I know right now her she was tired so I gave her the medicine while she passed me her warm smile, her eyes still red and puffy and she looked drained out.
We slept that night in each other's embrace and I am glad that she forgave me.

Please ignore any kind of errors 😂