I heard the front door open, and close, and footsteps coming up the stairs. I braced myself for my sister, and the conversation that was about to take place.

"Ma!" I heard Zana call out from the stairs. I stood to my feet, and opened her bedroom door.

"Zana, I'm in here!" I called to her.

Zana walked into the room with a confused look on her face. "Carson what's going on, where is mama?" She asked.

"Sit down Zana, I have something to say to you." I took a deep breath, and watched her sit down on her bed.

"Carson , where is mama and daddy?' she asked.

"Look Zana, you know how much I love you right?"

Zana nodded and crossed her arms over her chest. "Yeah?"

"I know that I've fucked up our relationship that we had. I know as a big brother I'm supposed to love and protect you, and I've failed you." I admitted.

My mind was on Jason now. His beautiful face, our love making, and the fact that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Carson, what are you getting at? And why are you even out of the hospital?"

I sighed, and looked her in the eyes. "I have some unfinished business to attend to before I leave."

"What?! Where are you going?" She asked. "Carson, you were getting treated for your drug addiction, and you're just going to up and leave the treatment center?"

My eyes roamed from her eyes to the closet behind her. I noticed it open slightly. I diverted my attention back to Zana. "I'm moving away with Jason so that we can start our life over."

"But..." Her words trailed off, when she noticed that I kept looking behind her. Zana turned toward the closet and jumped to her feet when she noticed Jason behind her holding a gun in her direction.

"Carson what is going on?" Zana asked me. I could see the fear all over her. I smiled devilishly, and pushed her back on the bed. Zana tried to make a run for it toward the door, but I caught her by the arm, and swung her back on to the bed.

"I love you Zee." I really did love my sister, more than she would ever realize. Zana began to cry, but my love and loyalty lied with Jason.

"Shut up bitch!" Jason screamed hitting her with the butt of the gun. Zana held her head, and I could see the knot forming on her forehead. "You thought this shit was over? You thought you could steal my brother, and send my man to the rehab hospital and everything would be alright?"

"Jason please don't do this." She cried pleading with her brown eyes. Zana began to move away from Jason, but I stood at the bed, blocking her from escaping.

Jason smiled and pointed the gun at her head. "Now, my mother paid us good money to kill your ass!"

Zana's eyes grew big as she realized just how evil the Damewoods really were. Her mother-in-law was the real monster. When she found out that my sister had married Chris, she decided to pay Jason and I big money to kill her. I agreed, not for the money but for her to accept Jason and I for the couple that we were.

"What are you saying?"

Jason sighed, and lightly tap the gun on the side of her head becoming irritated with Zana. She was scared and I had become excited. The need to see her blood, and get high right after was making me itch.

"Jason, just end her already." I said scratching at my arm.

"Hold up daddy." He said to me. "Now Zana, I appreciated you saving my life, but it was your fault my ass was in that situation to begin with. And of course I'm a Mama's boy, and mama has money, so your ass has to go."