After Ali's sudden departure I came to them and lived with them. I wanted to tell them truth but I was afraid of dad's anger. Truth to be told, I didn't want to leave Ali.

I had vowed to myself that whenever Ali came back, I would do anything to make our relationship strong like mom and dad, and Zain bhai and Sania bhabhi.

I moved my head and put it on mom's lap. I closed my eyes and felt heaven and peace. Mom ran her fingers in my hairs and sang lullaby for me.

My phone rang which made me quickly sat up. I picked up my phone and was expecting a call from Ali but it was from Danial.

.........

"Ma'am, I am taking your car to the mechanical shop. If you want to go out then I will be back till evening with your car," He informed me.

.........

"Why? What happened to it?" I asked with a frown.

.........

"Nothing, ma'am. Your car needs to change the oil."

.........

"OK!"

.........

I hanged up the call and put it aside. I yawned and stretched my arms.

"Who was on the call?" Mom and dad asked together.

I looked at them with a smile and kissed on their cheeks.

"It was Danial. He was taking my car to change its oil," I informed them and stood up.

"I am tired so I am going to my room for my beauty sleep," I told them and on the same moment a yawn escaped from my mouth.

I went to my room and changed into my comfortable clothes. I just laid down when my phone beeped. I groaned and glared at the device in my hand. I unlocked it and read the message.

Javeria: A sudden and short notice.😚 A party for freedom at my house.✌ No excuse.😌 You have to come if you don't want me to drag you to my house.😎 So be at my house at 6:30 pm.😘

I pulled my lips in a pout. My sleeping plans were flopped by her cause I had to ready for the party. I knew I was having 4 and half hours. But first I had to decide what I had to wear cause I knew she was throwing a huge party. Everyone from university would be there.

Me: I hate you!😒😑👊

Javeria: Aww...😍 Lub dub you, too!😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

We both started to have emoji fight for half an hour. And half an hour later, I gave up cause I knew she would win in one way or other way.

I opened my closet and went inside it. I looked around for any eye-catching dress. I went to the end of the closet and found a white colour floor length dress.

I pulled it out and walked out my closet. I put my dress on the bed and took a warm shower. After shower, I wiped the fog from the mirror and looked at my face. I sighed after seeing my dark circles and made my way of the washroom.