Wanna Play

I held on to Brantley the rest of the ride up the hill. There were about seven or eight other four-wheelers spinning in the big mud pit that was in the clearing where the bonfire had been the night before. He came to a stop.

"Wanna play?" He asked, smirking back at me.

"What the hell. You got me up here, you might as well make it worth my while." I replied boldly.

He started off slowly, going in a few circles. Then he picked up the pace, flying straight through, mud splashing up my legs. He did this a few times before he pulled over by the trees just on the outskirts of the pond. Brantley turned off the engine and we sat there, quiet as can be, like he was contemplating something.

"Time to go clean off." He said getting up. I went to get up as well, thinking that we would head on over to the house to hose off or something. But before I knew it he had me thrown over his shoulder, making a bee line for the pond. I went to scream and kick my legs in refusal, but I could feel the cold water around me. I plugged my nose, going under with Brantley. I started to choke as we came up, some water had gone in my mouth on the way in.

"You okay?" He asked, running his hand across is face to get the extra water out of his eyes. He stared at me, those intoxicating green eyes pulling me in. Stop it Nora. Get a hold of yourself, I thought.

"Yeah, no thanks to you."

"Oh, come'on darlin'. It's just a little water. Your'e not gonna melt are you?" He cocked an eyebrow in my direction.

"No, smart ass." I retorted, swimming towards the small dock at the other end of the pond. I reached up and pulled myself on to it. I sat there for a moment as I watched Brantley swim towards me. Man, did he have balls. First getting me to hold on to him on the four-wheeler. Next, throwing me in the pond with him. He was getting too handsy for my liking.

I stood up, taking my baseball cap off. I rung out my chocolate brown hair on the wooden planks of the dock. By this time, Brantley was standing next to me chuckling.

"What?" I shot a look his way.

"Nothing," He continued to laugh, "Come with me. We will really go get cleaned up now."

I didn't know if I should believe him or not, but I followed anyway. We got on to the four-wheeler and he drove us up to the house. He turned it off and got up, reaching for my hand. I took it, allowing him to help me.

"I have some extra clothes you can wear." Brantley stated, heading up the deck stairs. I walked up them as well, still not knowing if this was a good idea or not.

As we got in to the house, I saw Lauren on the couch, having an actual conversation with Kolby.

"She must really like him if she is having a serious conversation right now." I whispered. Brantley apparently heard me and chuckled.

"This way. My room is right up the hall."

I walked behind him, admiring all of the animal heads on the wall, along with his nice muscular back. Once again, stop it Nora. Now is not the time. Robbie is what you should be worried about. How would he feel if he knew all of this was going through your mind. I was shaken from my thoughts when Brantley turned in to his room.

I watched him open his drawers, pulling out a pair of sweat pants and a wife beater. "They might be a little big on you, but they are better than anything Kolby has. You would be swimming in those."

I nodded, smiling. Anything would do at this point. These wet clothes were becoming increasingly uncomfortable and cold. I walked over to his bed to grab them. As I was about to reach down, I felt one of Brantley's hands on my arm. The cool metal of his rings sending chills down my spine. I stopped to look up at him.

"I have a sweatshirt for you instead. You look cold." Brantley eyed me, stopping at my lips, "Your lips are starting to turn a bluish color."

I waited for him to let go and get me that sweatshirt he recommended, but he didn't move. His hand stayed on my arm. He continued to gaze at my lips, before he made his move. I felt his warm lips on top of mine. I stood stiff in my spot for a moment. I didn't know what to do. After a few seconds, I decided to reciprocate. I let his hot, pink lips brush against mine a few times. He put his hands on either side of  my face, pulling me closer. I let my hands find their way around his body, landing on that muscular back of his that I was admiring before. Brantley deepened the kiss, licking my lips, hoping I would grant his tongue access....and I did. His smooth tongue danced around mine. I let out a slight moan that even shocked me. Brantley responded with one of his low growls. We both pulled apart, slowly opening our eyes.

"There, all better. No more blue lips." He replied, running his thumb against them. I blushed. I could feel myself getting warmer every time he touched me.

All I could do was smile as I picked up the clothes he had gotten out for me. I walked across the hall to the bathroom without another word, shutting the door. I leaned my back against it for a second, not knowing what I was feeling. All sorts of emotions were flooding me, when I began to cry.

A/N: Two updates in one day.....I was feeling a little inspired! Hope this chapters delivers! Comments and likes are definitely appreciated! Thank you for following along :)