"I'm going to treat your wounds," he informs. "Meaning I'm going to have to take off your clothes. I hope you don't mind."

Seokjin weakly shakes his head. He doesn't mind.

He's regretting it almost immediately when it seems like his clothes isn't coming off. His wounds have turned into nasty scabs, his clothes were stuck to said scabs. So when Jaehwan is removing Jin's shirt, Seokjin yelps as he feels as if his skin is being ripped off.

They soak his clothes so it's easier to remove. Yeonjun places them in a plastic bag once they come off. 

Jaehwan turns him over after they've run a wet rag over him, cleaning off the blood from his skin. He grabs a clean towel and damps it in alcohol.

"I'm so glad you're alive by the way," he comments as he brings the cloth to the wound, Seokjin hissing at the contact. "I, I almost went insane when I heard you were dead. I didn't want to believe it."

Seokjin doesn't reply. His whole being right now is concentrating on not screaming his lungs out from the sting of the alcohol.

"The king went back for you," Jaehwan continues. "That's what General Min told us when he came out of that mess with Jimin. We were all sent to Changdeokgung Palace to wait, since it was learned that rebels infiltrated Gyeongbokgung Palace." 

He drips some alcohol directly to the wound. Seokjin muffles his face into the pillow underneath him. 

"When the king finally joined us at Changdeokgung Palace, he looked a mess. I've never seen him like that. And he didn't even look our way, just went straight to his quarters. That was when one of the soldiers told us what happened. Told us you most likely got buried under all the debris and concrete."

"You should tell them I'm alive," Seokjin comments, voice strained. "Tell Namjoon and Tae that I'm alive."

Jaehwan stills for a moment, bites his lips and sighs. "I... I can't. At least not right now."

Seokjin doesn't need to ask why. It was obvious. would ask Jaehwan how he knows, Jaehwan would have to tell him. Jaehwan could get in trouble, their plans would be foiled, etc.

"At least...tell Taehyung."

A knock at the door interrupts them. Someone pokes their head in once Jaehwan tells them they can come in. It's another kid. One that he hasn't seen yet. "Jaehwan-ssi, I have to take you and Donghyuk-ssi back now before they notice you're gone."

Sighing, Jaehwan hands the rest of the things to Yeonjun. "Take care of him. Make sure he heals well." He walks towards the door and stops, turning his head back to look at Seokjin on the bed. "I'll be back to talk," he says before he walks off.

 "I'll be back to talk," he says before he walks off

Seokjin doesn't see Jaehwan for two whole weeks. By now he's practically healed, so his kidnappers decide to handcuff one of his hands to the bunk bed to prevent him from snooping around again.