Chapter 2

Rosabella pov
"Look who it is a out of place Weasley shouldn't you be with the Gryffindorks." Obviously, I'm not out of place since I'm a Slytherin. "Draco stop being mean to my friend."
Draco pov
I look at my sister who has already created a bond with the Weasley. No one wanted to be her friend because she was related to me. My sister was like my mother she had black hair and blond natural highlights but not bleach like mine and my father's. My mom's natural looking blond hair and gray eyes like mine and my father. She didn't believe in the pure-blood philosophy. Caused her and my father to butt heads on multiple occasions. My mom always stopped my dad from doing something rash.

Year 4 for Rosabella and Lyra year 5 for the trio and Draco ect
Draco pov
Weasley my sister isn't here to protect you oh all the things I can say. Tell me why after every time I bully you. You don't tell my sister? "Because she is your sister and you love each other. Your fights are bad when she catches you bullying me. You guys don't like fighting so I keep it to myself. Malfoy please leave me alone." Her beautiful I mean an annoying voice sounded distant. Like she wasn't all here. I also felt bad I shoo away my goons and look at the redhead. She had grown taller and now stood only an inch shorter than me. We were in an empty class room. Are you ok? You seem distant. "Just vis.. bad dreams you know?" I know your lying Bella. "Why do you care you hate me!" I don't... "Bloody hell Draco you make fun of me you're mean to me. You love it when I embarrass myself. So obviously you..." I cut her off by kissing her. She seems shock but before I can pull away she wraps her arms around my neck and mine go around her waist. "Draco Draco!" Huh? My sister Lyra was laughing. "Oh my Merlin you like Rosabella?" What no I don't. "You totally do Draco you were just staring at her as she was helping the Gryffindork trio in Potions." I frown that was all a dream. "I can't believe Snape is having her help teach the Gryffindor and Slytherin class. Her free period is potions which you share with the Gryffindorks. "Ron I know what I am doing if you recall I'm passing potions right now." "But you are a fourth year!" "See you in class Ron seeing as I am helping in your potions class from now on. So obviously I'm good when they have me taking 7th year potion class!" She stood up glaring at the trio and walking away. I also stood up and headed to potions. We all took our seats and she sat up there in a chair. "This is Miss. Weasley she will be helping me as she is better at potions than pretty much anyone at this school. So much so she is currently taking 7th year potions and is at top of my class." Her brother and Harry glared at her the mudblood smiled at her and she returned it. She was taking 5th year DADA, Charms, Transfiguration, herbology. My dad wasn't kidding she was smart and powerful anyone could tell you that. My dad complains because they are willing to take her trace off early. He said he doesn't understand how a Wesley could be smart. I didn't either but she did everything we thought a Weasely couldn't do. Slytherin, be smart, be a Slytherin. Oh I don't know be a Slytherin. Running my fingers through my hair we make eye contact. There has always been something between us. Although she had denied it through and through. When class ended she walked around and shook her head. She gave a disapproving look towards Harry and Ron. "I know for a fact I went over this potion with you before like before class and even gave you notes." Look Hermione kept her notes and obviously listened to me maybe I don't know take a leaf from her book." Yeah take a leaf from the mudblood. Rosabella whipped around and her hand came in contact with my face. "Don't ever use that word in my presence or I'll break your nose worse than I broke Pug Face Parkinson's do you understand me Malfoy?" Her voice was dark and everyone around us looked at her fear evident in there face. An angry Rosabella Weasley was never a good thing. Everyone left us leaving the trio and me. Harry and Ron started laughing. "Don't start laughing! You two didn't trust me your own sister because I'm a Slytherin not to mention you act like I'm dating Draco. News flash we are in the same house so we will come in contact. Now grow up it is bad enough my sister hates me I don't need you two as well!" With that she stormed off the candles bursts. "What does she mean Ginny doesn't hate her?" Are you that draft you two? Her and Ginny don't speak anytime at school and she doesn't hang out like they use to at home. Harry speak "How do you know that Malfoy?" Well last year when you and Ron claimed you couldn't trust her because of her house she broke down in tears. It so happens I'm the one who found her and comforted her. That's all I'm saying as she trusted me with how she felt and it's not my place to tell you anymore than what I have. I already told you more than you deserve to know. I walked out they stood their stunned.
Harry POV
Draco Malfoy just admitted to comforting her when we hurt her. Now we hurt her again and I'm sure he is going to comfort her again. We decided to follow him and sure enough he follows her she is in an empty hallway. She was crying and he bent down to her. We were under the cloak. "Rosabella listen to me. They are stupid you are intelligent and beautiful and more powerful than them. They are stupid for not listening too you. Wipe your tears you are too pretty to cry." She looked up to me and I helped her up. There is something else I just got a letter from my parents they've been hiding something from me. She dragged him to and empty class room casting a sound proofing spell so we couldn't hear.
Rosabella pov
I dragged him into a room casting a spell because I know the trio followed him. "What your parents say?" I'm an enchantress and they never told me but my powers have been acting up. They have been keeping this from me for 14 years. Draco you can't tell anyone please. "I would never I promise you Rosabella I'm not stupid I know if the ministry found out you'd be sent away." She was crying so I hugged her she hugged back as I rubbed her back. She relaxed before pulling away. We leaned in but she stopped pulling away. "We can't goodbye Draco thank you again. I like this side of you. I wish I could see it more often." Only you get to see it Bella. "Thank you for letting me." She was holding my hand then released it. She walks away and when she is out of the room I slide down the wall. Hands on my face I'm in love with a Weasley. My dad warned me not to fall for her but that was before she got in Slytherin. She is still a Weasley though what am I going to do. "Draco what's wrong?" Nothing Lyra. "You wouldn't be like this if there wasn't." You were partly right about me liking Rosabella. "Partly?" I don't like her. "What do you mean?" I mean I don't like her I am in love with her. My sister's jaw dropped in surprise. She is smart, caring, kind, beautiful, powerful, incredibly smart. I hate yet love how she isn't afraid to put me in my place. But she's a Weasley I'm a Malfoy we could never work dad would be furious at me. "Draco for once don't care what dad thinks." Even she says it we can't because of our families. "Keep it a secret." She loves her family too much Lyra. "But she likes you too." My head snaps towards her. What? "Draco she talks about you all the time. How you look nice when you leave your hair messy. Or how she thinks you have beautiful grey eyes. But when I ask she says she doesn't like you. She fights her attraction for the same reason her family. Give it time if you're meant to be so be it, if you're not your not." Yeah I guess.