Chapter 2

NICO'S POV

Nico and Percy walked in, side by side, into the massive foster home.

The smell of freshly baked cookies wafted through the house. Nico could've sworn he saw some drool on Percy's face. So adorable!

Percy stopped and turned to face Nico. Nico felt his cheeks warm up.

The tux that Percy was wearing fit him perfectly, especially around his... BAD BAD BAD! Anyways, Percy's hair was slightly ruffled in a David Tennant way and sleek, as though someone had put gel in it.

His green eyes sparkled like the ocean itself, and Nico had to force himself not to stare too long.

"I think you look hot in a tux," Nico purred.

"Hush. We don't want a replay of the car in front of Jessica."

Nico blushed a deep crimson and Percy chuckled. Nico followed his boyfriend and he made his way into the kitchen, where the delicious smell of warm, fresh-baked cookies was coming from.

"Hi Jess! I'm home saving Percy from getting married from the evil mistress!" Nico yelled. Percy chuckled softly beside him.

Jessica ran in and gasped when she saw Percy.

"Thank the gods your okay!" she squealed and hugged him tightly.

"Can't... Breathe..." Percy wheezed. Jessica let go, a big, goofy grin plastered on her face.

"Sorry. I'm just so happy your safe! Okay, so I spoke with Sally and we decided to pull you both out of school for obvious reasons. You two are the most valuable heroes out there and we don't want anything bad to happen to you guys. Is that alright?"

"Yep."

"Sì va bene," Percy said. (Translation: Yeah that's fine.)

Nico perked up and looked at Percy in amazement. "You know Italian?"

Percy blushed and nodded. "I learned it for you."

"Oh le cose che voglio fare per voi..." Nico whispered. (Translation: Oh the things I want to do to you...)

Percy blushed a deep crimson and Nico felt his heart thunder against his chest. Jessica smiled.

"Okay, well why don't you two say hello to Caleb? Maybe you could watch Lion King," Jessica suggested.

"Sure!" Nico exclaimed excitedly. He turned to his boyfriend and smiled gently.

"Sounds good," Percy agreed.

"Great!" Nico yowled. "I'll beat you to the top of the stairs!"

Percy laughed. "Wait up!"

"Hey, Percy?" Jessica asked.

Nico hid on the other side of the corner and listened to the conversation.

"Yes?" his boyfriend replied.

"Take care of Nico. He's been through a lot and... And I really care about him."

"Ma'am, I don't plan on doing anything different."

"Don't call me ma'am."

"Yes ms."

Jessica laughed.

"Now run off to Nico. I bet he's waiting for you."

Nico waited for Percy to turn the corner. When he did, Nico pinned him to the wall.

Percy yelped slightly and his eyes widened in terror. When Percy realized what was going on, he smirked and leaned his face in closer to Nico's and brushed his finger on Nico's chin.