Chapter 1.5

3rd Person POV

Percy and Nico were cuddling on the couch, laughing and talking about nothing in particular.

They were watching Finding Nemo on tv, but there was a commercial break right now.

Suddenly, a certain ad came on.

"Do you like Doctor Who?"

Both boys gasped and squealed and leaned forward.

"Do you like Nico di Angelo?"

"Gods yes," Percy breathed.

"Do you like fanfiction?"

"YES!!" they practically screamed.

"Then go check out the Nico di Angelo and Doctor Who fanfic, Running by CalyptoDreaming (aka Callie/author of Forgotten, Trust Me, AND Letters to Nico!). It'll be worth your time, we promise! The first chapter will be up on Monday, September 1st, aka Labor Day! Go check it out now!"

Both boys looked at each other and grabbed their phones. They each went on Wattpad and searched up Running.

"Aw, nothing's up yet! Just an intro to the story!" Nico whined.

"Don't worry! It'll be up tomorrow, remember?"

"Oh yeah! Well, that's definitely going in my reading list."

"Mine too!"

-•-•-•-•-

Hey guys!

Seriously, if you like the tenth doctor and Nico di Angelo, go check out my fanfic, Running! My goal for it is one thousand views, and I want to see if I can make it by the time I complete it!

Anyways, I'll work on chappys for Forgotten and Trust Me and Running tomorrow. I promise.

Until next time,

-Callie