Chapter 23

Dalton's phone flashed as it started recording the video.

"See, I told you calling people names will cause karma to get back at you" Dalton repeated like before.

I scowled at his comment, and I grew infuriated by his rude humor, and his dirty and sick ways of treating people.

All I wished now was for him to leave me alone and not use the video against me. He had ruined pretty much everything I went through today for me and Michaels relationship, everything.

He tightened his grip on my neck, and he stumbled-leaned over me to put his phone down. I cringed, as he leaned his bare lower body against mine disturbingly.

In the process of his lean, he had slipped on a rag that was in the closet, and his legs flew backwards erratically. His reflexes caused him to release me, as he fell downwards and on the floor, dropping his phone onto the hard ground.

Realizing I was free, I immediately leaned down and kicked his balls with all of my strength, to spare me time to get away from him. He yelped in pain, and held onto his balls in strain. While he was occupied, I pulled my pants back up, which he had pulled down, and took his phone off of the ground. I studied it, and found that the back of his phone was destroyed, and the screen had been damaged terribly.

I threw his phone with huge force into the ground, and it shattered into pieces, destroying all proof of what had just happened.

Satisfied, I turned to him, and saw him still struggling in pain from me kicking him.

"I'm sorry for doing this, but your a drunk ass. When you get your act up I might consider forgiving you." I said with a cold look, and I opened the door of the closet, and ran out, leaving dalton in pain, and the door wide open.

• • •

Its felt like forever since I've headed up James driveway, and I'm so glad to see Hayley and Michael's car parked right where I pulled up.

Before I left the school, which was right after the chaos with dalton, Hayley had called me and told me to meet her and Michael at James house so we could hang out. I agreed to, since it seemed like fun, and now, here I was.

On the car ride there, I had fixed my makeup with a handheld mirror that was in my purse, and I brushed my hair a bit. I fixed myself so well, that nobody will be able to tell what had even happened. That's an advantage for me, because I can't risk anyone finding out.

I got out of my car, and locked it up, and headed right up the sidewalk to James front porch.

Before I even got to knock, Hayley opened the door and greeted me.

"Taylor hey!" She screeched.

I smiled and laughed. "Hey, what's with the excitement?!?"

Hayley tugged on my arm, and yanked me inside. "You, Me, James, and Michael are gonna play a little game".

I smirked. "What is it? Is it some weird social game?".

"I'll tell you later, now come on!" Hayley tugged on my arm again, and pulled me across the living room, which had no sign of James, or Michael.

"Hey, where exactly are James and Michael?" I asked with suspicion.

Hayley laughed, and walked me towards a sliding door in the back, "See for yourself" and she smirked.

I gave her a confused look, and I turned to look through the glass on the door.

"Oh my god Hayley! Ew!" I yelped, as I saw James, who was naked, on the diving board to the pool.

Hayley busted out laughing, and slid open the back door. "That's something you should probably get used to."

"Ew, gross! I'm not getting used to that anytime soon!" I said, as Hayley walked outside towards the pool. She laughed, and motioned for me to follow her, and surprisingly, I did.

"Oh hey Taylor!" James smirked at me from the diving board, and dove into the pool, making a huge splash.

When he surfaced, he shot Hayley, who was standing next to me, a 'sexy' look, kinda something to turn her on. She smiled at him, and bit her bottom lip, which revealed that she was turned on.

I cringed at the two of them, and walked over to one of the pool chairs and I sat down.

"So where's Michael?" I asked Hayley, as I leaned backwards into the chair.

"He's in the bathroom, probably fixing his hair like a girl or something" Hayley said, as she sat down beside the pool to watch James splash around like a kid.

I laughed, as James slipped on the pool floor and went underwater. Hayley laughed too, and she stood up, and jumped into the pool with her clothes on, making a huge splash that spiraled up. I watched her surface, and her makeup was beginning to run. James obviously didn't care, because he drew her close to him.

I couldn't watch them any longer after that, because they started making out, and I didn't want to see that.

Hayley noticed my disgust, and pulled away from James, "Taylor, come get in the pool".

"I'm good for now, I'm just going to wait for Michael" I said to her, and I leaned over to grab a magazine from a small table that was next to my chair.

"Did miss sexy say my name?" I heard Michael's voice say. I turned around, to see Michael walking towards me, with nothing on but a towel wrapped around his waist.

I blushed to his comment. "Yes I did say that" As I spoke, I tried not to look at his muscles, because I find him seducing.

"You can look at me" Michael said, as he noticed I was avoiding his gaze.

I looked back at him, to find him smiling at me.

"Your trying to seduce me, aren't you" I said jokingly.

Michael grinned, and stepped closer to me."Maybe" He said, letting his towel drop to the ground.

My heart thudded through my chest, as Michael pulled me out of my chair, and towards him. I could feel his dick brushing against my shorts as he embraced me.

"Get it Taylor!" Hayley yelled from the pool, as Michael started kissing me. I laughed to myself, and held tight to Michael.

"Oh you didn't 'get it' all quite yet" Michael said.

I raised an eyebrow "oh really?".

He nodded, and picked me up off the ground, and carried me towards the pool. I squirmed around, until he threw me into the pool. My body hit the pool with a splash, and my hair flowed through the water.

I swam up from the bottom of the pool, until I surfaced. I laughed to myself "Well shit, I didn't see that coming". When I looked up, I saw Hayley and James, who were laughing their asses off.

"AGHAHA that was funny as shit" Michael said, as he busted out laughing.

I smirked, and looked down at my clothes, which were now soaked, "Thanks allot Michael" I said sarcastically. "Your welcome" Michael said. He then jumped into the pool, and landed next to me, splashing water all over my face.