Chapter 20

I softly knocked on the door to Hayley's room, avoiding her from being frightened.

"It's unlocked" she said from the other side of the door.

I turned the door knob, and stepped inside. Hayley was laying in bed on her laptop, with a puke bucket beside her, and paper towels next to the bucket.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I said softly.

"Allot better" she said, and closed her laptop, and patted the bed, motioning for me to sit down. I plopped onto her soft bed, and let my feet dangle off of the side of the bed.

"So, how was your day?" She asked me.

"It was ok, other than the fact that I had to play volleyball with Cory" I said coldly.

"That must've sucked, so did she act like a total bitch?" Hayley asked me, as she pushed her blonde hair out of her face.

"Yep" I mumbled.

"Oh that's crappy!" she said, and she shifted her position in the bed a bit.

I nodded.

"Oh! And I almost forgot to tell you, Lea invited me to a seniors party tonight, and I was wondering if you wanna come?" I said, as I stood up quickly.

"Lea?, Lea Walsh?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah" I said in a split second.

"Um, I guess so!" she said, as she suddenly hopped off her bed.

"You feel good enough to go?" I asked, as I watched her open her closet door.

"Yes!" She then Shooed me out of her room so she could get dressed.

That was fast, I thought, and I walked into my room to find a party dress.

I then quickly pulled open my closet door, and pushed several hangers back, revealing all of my party dresses. There were at least 15 dresses to choose from, not counting my casual dresses.

I carefully observed each one, and ran my finger down the hangers. I slid the hangers away one by one, until I came across a beautiful black dress. The dress was skin tight all around, and had straps that made an x in the back.

I smiled at the dress, and decided to wear this one, with my black 4-inch heels. With a quick movement, I slipped off my shoes, and yanked my clothes off after them.

I finally unzipped the zipper on the back of the dress, and slipped it on, letting the sides of my dress squeeze my hips. After I zipped it back up, I grabbed my heels, and slid my feet in them.

Passing Hayley's room, I walked into the bathroom across the hall, and did my makeup. I decided to just put a thick layer of liquid eyeliner on, with eye widening mascara. I also added a little bit of lipstick, to make my finishing touch.

"Hayley! Hayley!!, how do I look??!?" I said, as I ran through the hallway, and into Hayley's room.

Hayley was wearing a light pink cocktail dress, and she was powdering her face when I walked in, and she placed the makeup down when she saw me.

"You look absolutely gorgeous!!" she said with a happy screech.

"Thanks! You look gorgeous too!!!" I said, placing my hands over my mouth in aw.

"Thanks!" she said in return.

After we both continued on about how great our outfits were, we packed our clutches with a ton of products like hairspray, lipstick, breath spray, deodorant, and lipstick. Then we decided to bring an extra pair of clothes, just in case.