Chapter 5

When I woke up, Hayley was starring at me viciously from my doorway.

"Omg Hayley you scared the crap out of me! " I screamed to her.

"You little bitch!!" She screamed back.

"What did I do" I lowered my voice.

"You let James fuck you the other day!!" She didn't lower her voice.

"I was DRUNK!!" I screamed.

Hayley looked at me angrily, then stormed out of my room. She went straight to her room and slammed the door.

For hours, I tried negotiating with her, but she just kept yelling for me to go away. I finally gave up, and went to bed.

•••

When I got out of bed the next morning, Hayley was in the kitchen, she had made herself cereal.

I walked over to her and reached for the cereal box. I paused when she shot me a mean look.

"Hayley, I'm sorry" I said to her.

"Look, it just hurt my feelings" she said.

"We've been friends since our freshman year, and you know I wouldn't hurt your feelings on purpose" I said.

She turned to face me and looked at me silently for a few seconds, then threw her arms around me and squeezed me into a hug. I hugged back instantly.

"I'm sorry for overreacting" she finally said, as she released me from her arms.

I smiled at her, and turned to fix myself cereal. She smiled back, and shoved a mouthful of cereal in her mouth.

I watched the news while I finished my cereal, because I like to educate myself about the world. Hayley is quite the opposite, she took her cereal to the kitchen table, and read a fashion magazine.

"Omg look at how hot Bruno mars looks in that designer shirt" Hayley said.

I laughed and put my cereal bowl in the sink and walked to my room.

I slipped out of my pajamas and put on a skin tight pink miniskirt and a black tank top.

Hayley put on purple miniskirt and a white tank top a few minutes later.

"So what should we do today?" Hayley asked.

"I don't know, maybe hang with James and Michael at James place again" I replied.

"Ok that sounds fine, but we need to find a way to bring our lingerie" Hayley said brightly.

"Just bring a big purse and stuff it in there" I recommended.

"Okay" Hayley said, as she ran to her room to find a purse.

While Hayley rummaged through her stuff in her room, I grabbed my phone to text Michael and James to tell them we were coming.

When i finished, Hayley then walked out of her room with a large, tan, coach bag. It looked cute though.

"Are you ready to go?" Hayley asked.

"Yeah, and were taking MY car today" I said. I tried to smile the same way Hayley did when she said HER car.

"Okay fine" Hayley said.

I grabbed my keys from the kitchen table, and walked to the front door. Hayley opened it for me. Me and her walked down a flight of stairs, and went to where I had parked my car.

I tossed my purse in the back, and got in the drivers seat. Hayley kept her purse in her seat with her and buckled up. I then buckled my seatbelt too, and started the engine.

"Oh boy, I wonder what's gonna happen today" Hayley said with a chuckle.