Chapter 4

Me and Hayley walked to the car after eating breakfast with James and Michael. Hayley seemed to have lost herself in a daze, until she unlocked the door.

She shifted her position and randomly blurted something out " Hey Taylor, I'm sorry about the whole sex thing. I shouldn't have listened to James, I thought it would be fun to come over last night, but I was stupid to do that."

"It's okay" I said, observing her face. She seemed really pale and upset, which is common for her when she's in an unpleasant mood.

We stood near her car In silence for a few minutes. I finally spoke up "Can we maybe, do this again sometime? Just because we had some fun"

After all of the craziness, I started to like the idea of hanging with our boyfriends, after last night.

"Yeah sure" Hayley suddenly lit up.

I got into her car and we continued the conversation when Hayley slipped in.

We kept talking on and on about how last night was, and how it was terrible, we went around and around.

"Hayley, do you think we should buy lingerie for the next time we see them?"

"Uh yes! James will be so turned on if I do." Hayley's smile almost reached her eyes. We both giggled away, and we decided to stop at a lingerie store on the way to the apartment.

I had went through a ton of stuff, and finally bought a black and red outfit and sexy see-through leggings. Hayley bought a black and white outfit, that looked the same as mine.

When we finally got home, it was 2:00 in the evening. I decided to make me and Hayley microwave lunch. I handed her macaroni, which is both of our favorite foods. Hayley ate in a few minutes, and went to her room to text James.

I decided to go on my laptop to check my Skype. When I went online, my mom called my Skype. I answered her call.

I listened to her blab on about her presentations and her writing for an hour, and she told me to remember to get school supplies. I was relieved to hear her say she had to go.

I finally closed my laptop, then I walked by Hayley's room, her door was open and she was still texting James.

I walked to my room and threw myself on my bed.

"Taylor, where's my blanket?" Hayley yelled from her room.

"It's on your dresser" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh ok, thanks" she yelled back.

I got settled in my bed, and reached out to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

No messages.

I put my phone back on my dresser and took a nap.

The next time I opened my eyes, it couldn't BELEIVE what I saw.