Chapter 24: blood

(Lisa's p.o.v) 

   We dropped off all the stuff we got and then went out for lunch "Hey guys there's some old buildings around here want to go look at them" Danial stated with a big smile. We all agreed to walk around the town, look at some buildings since it wasn't too cold out. We ate lunch at a cafe so I had got a latte with a muffin "You better eat Missy" Remington looked up at me. I sighed and took a bit of it wanting to already through up "but I already ate something I'm really full" He sighed "try to eat at least a quarter of it for me". I drank most of my latte along with doing what Remington had asked "there one quarter of it eaten" I smiled at him. He smiled back then we soon left to walk around the town going to different shops along the way. I stayed behind a bit so I could listen to my music through my headphones but soon Remington had noticed and fell back with me. I didn't say anything but soon I felt a hand go into my pocket then intertwine with mine. I looked over at Rem to see him looking ahead but he was now holding my hand. I leaned my head against him as we walked together and my music playing through my ears.

We stopped at a few gothic buildings to take pictures and of course went to a graveyard. After looking around for a bit we made our way to the tour bus. We quickly stopped to get some food then fast walked the rest of the way to the tour bus. As we were almost there I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see a young teen with a band shirt on along with a few bracelets "Are you Lisa?". She was very shy from what I could tell and I smiled big "Yes I am are you a fan of our band". Her face lit up and she pulled out her phone "Can I take a selfie with you and Remington, I wasn't able to afford the tickets for you're concert tomorrow night" "of course you can take a selfie with me and rem, hey can you drive yet or have a parent drive you because i might have a V.I.P pass that someone can have for a show". Her face lit up even more and she hugged me tightly "Rem ready for a selfie" I smiled and he took her phone. We took a quick selfie and she hugged me again "Alright when you come tomorrow go to the V.I.P section and wait i'll be there with your pass ok, I'm sorry I didn't even ask for your name" I smiled "Oh it's Hannah" "ok see you tomorrow night Hannah". She hugged me one more time then ran off "wow you just made that girls day" Rem smiled to me. I smiled back "just helping some fans get to see us".

 We got back to the bus and all watched a few movies then I ended up passing out with Remington on the couch. I felt someone pick me up and carry me "what are you doing" I grumbled. Remington laughed a bit "taking you to bed sleepy head you passed out on me" he placed me on my bed and through a blanket over me. I curled up in a ball as he shut my curtain to let me sleep. 

  I got up the next morning to the bus being completely empty "what the hell" I said looking around the place. I grabbed my phone to text remington "where you all at?" "Oh sorry didn't want to wake you up to early, we left to get some breakfast and get ready for tonight's concert. Be back soon baby bat <3". I smiled at his text and went downstairs to grab some coffee Frot he small machine we had. As I walked downstairs I tripped on a piece of trash "alright looks like I'm stuck cleaning up the guys mess again". I turned the speaker on to a high volume and started to play my music while cleaning up the place. After about an hour of cleaning I started to vacuum the floors for food and dirt. I was vacuuming the bunks when I felt arms wrap around me tightly "I missed you" Remington growled in my ear. I blushed a bit "I missed you too since you left me here" he kissed my neck a little "I'm sorry I brought you coffee just the way you like it though with a muffin". I smiled and let go of his grasp to go drink my coffee. 

 The guys did the rest of the cleaning as I changed into my outfit for the show along with my makeup. I went into the bathroom to see it littered with Sebastian's stuff "Sebastain Danzig Kropp I just cleaned in here what the hell can a girl at least be about to get ready" "you ok Lisa or is it your period". He smiled down at me as he cleaned up all his stuff and I quickly ran in to put on my makeup better. I smeared some black liner around my eyes and did my normal thick wings along with the the to dark foundation even though it's the lightest shade. I put my hair through the straightener then my normal veil on top with a cute black dress and my fangs in for the second concert.