Chapter 17: Fans

After my song the crowd went nuts and I laughed "alright how about teenage heartbreak queen you up for it Lisa, I mean the bride" he smiled at me. I sighed and pretended the think for a few minutes "alright I guess" he smiled devilishly as the music started up. I played the bass as best as I could and sang with Remington til he grabbed my hand and started to dance with me across the stage. I let go of my bass as we spun me across from one end to the other as we sang together. It felt like time had almost stopped when we ended and he looked into my eyes "alright last song for the night everyone" he smiled and let go of me. I put my mic back on the stand and got my bass situated as we played the last song. After the concert I was a bit out of breath as we made our way to the vip meet and greet. 

  I was taking a drink as I felt Remingtons arms rap around me "hello there vampire, nice going on almost falling off" I laughed. He chuckled "Sebastian's being a dick" he wimped at me a bit "aww it's ok he's probably a bit drunk and he's suppose to be cause he's the older brother". He lifted my veil up a bit "show your face more often ok baby bat I missed seeing your smile as we danced". I smiled "aw I'm sorry" he smiled back at me "come on my baby bat we better head to the vip meet and get your voice ready too we are going to since a little bit". I sighed since my voice had already want to give out a bit "its ok you'll get used to it" Rem smiled. We made our way outside since it was nice out and we planned on having the meet out there. As we walked to the door I need to use the bathroom "Rem ill catch up to you got to use the restroom real quick" "alright hurry outside tho don't keep your vampire waiting" he smirked. I flustered red a bit and ran to the bathroom 'does he really like me or am I just a close friend to him' I thought as I got done.

After I washed my hands I ran outside then walked to the little sidewalk outside our tour bus that had just showed up to. I could see the group of fans around the guys "Here she is my beautiful bride come hither" Emerson yelled. The fans started to laugh and film me as i walked up to them "hey sorry I'm a bit late hope I wasn't keeping you waiting long" I smiled shyly. I then noticed Rem was missing "don't worry you didn't now we're waiting on princess checking out the bus" Sebastian said snarky a bit. I sat in Rems seat then he soon got off the bus "what you say seb I can hear you from inside the bus" he laughed. He sat on the ground in front of me so while answering questions I played with his hair a bit "bro when was the last time you had a shower" I joked a bit "4 days ago". I took my hands off his hair "ew your gross man" he just laughed at me.

We started doing some Q and A after singing a few songs "'miss.bride why did you pick 'the bride' as your name". I sighed a bit "Well first off I'm horrible at love so I thought it was ironic and second cause of something that may or may not being coming out soon" I smiled and Rem jumped in a bit "It's not like there will be a new song anytime soon or something". The fans went nuts and we both smiled at each other; but soon the fans had to go as we then made our way on the bus "call dibs on the bottom" I yelled and ran into one. "That's mine" Rem yelled and jumped in with me "no you fouls its mine" Emerson played along. I could hear Sebastian cringe a bit "alright kids come on only one can get it". We all laughed and giggled to ourselves "no we share" Emerson laughed but i soon got out "I just remembered Rem hasn't had a shower in 4 days so I'm out of there".

Everyone started to laugh "alright i'll shower at the next hotel in 3 days" he was a bit embarrassed and mad at me. I picked the bottom bunk under Emerson as Rem got the bunk right next to me. I grabbed my blanket and pillow I brought since I'm picky about that stuff. Then I made my bunk comfy enough to sleep in and watch some movies or draw. I felt the bus move as I got dressed in some pjs real quick which was shorts and a tank top. As I walked out of the bathroom Rem ran right up to me and picked me up "come forth child we have Nutella". I laughed and kicked for him to put my down but he carried me to the 'living room' and threw me on the couch. We all sat around eating a jar of Nutella together and talked about the most randomness things ever. Soon Sebastian was drunk from drinking two bottles of gin and he started blasting music. He was slurring every lyric and dancing around the bus like a drunk. I was getting sleepy around midnight and so was everyone else so we put the drunks to bed (Sebastian and Daniel) then I crawled into my own bunk. After being curled up in a ball trying to sleep for god knows how long my curtain the the bunk opened up "Lisa I cants sleep". I knew that baby voice lol to well " I can't sleep either rem" "can I curl up with you" I could hear him chuckle a bit. 

 I sighed then sat up "I guess" but I could barely even say it cause he jumped into my bunk and curled up beside me. I laughed a bit and laid down next to him as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. I smiled as he started to fall asleep so I kissed him goodnight "night rem". He smiled and kissed me again but a bit more passionate "night Lisa".