Chapter 1: the day

(Lisas p.o.v)

     I woke up in the morning to the sound of my alarm screaming in my ears "ugh shut the fuck up". Today was going to be long one mostly cause my boss wasnt going to there which means I'd be running the store alone. I got dressed listening to a band a fello customer told me to listen to. His name is Sebastian, the sweetest and most favorite costumer I've ever meet before. I even have his number in my phone so we text a bit. He told me last night about how his brother needed help writing a song and just wanted me to meet the other two brothers with him for dinner. I was so excited to finally meet them since his brother, Remington, has the best voice I've ever heard in my life. 

 Once I was dressed and ready to go I went down to the coffee shop that I always went to in the mornings before work. I walked in to the coffee shop to see Sebastian sitting in a both talking to two guys that I've never seen before. I grabbed my order and walked over to Sebastian "hey best friend what are you doing here" I smiled and he looked up at me "hey Lisa thought I'd stop by your shop in a few after coffee wth my friends" "oh how funny I come here every morning before work I'll leave you guys be and get on my way to open shop" "oh can we come with since we are all going to the same place" "I guess". We walked out of the coffee shop and down the long streets to my guitar shop. Once inside they looked around talking and talking as I sat at my desk getting ready for the day. 

 Sebastian and his friends soon got done and checked out "I'll see you tonight my brothers are so excited to meet you and Remington is excited to see your fangs". I wore a pair of vampire fangs on a daily basis since I'm romantic/vampire goth and I loved how they look. Once they left the day went by as normal and as soon as I could I ran out the door to get ready for dinner that night. I planned on wearing a black dress with my pentagram waist belt along with my demonica creeper shoes and some black tights. I was so excited to finally meet them after hearing all the stories from there tour. I ran out the door and drove to the address Sebastian gave me to pull up to a nice looking house. I shut the car door and walked up to the house but before I could even knock the front door flew open to see a man standing there. His hair spiked up along with dark black liner around his eyes and wearing a pair of skinny jeans and band tee. 

"Hello there you must be Lisa..."