Chapter 7: Song

I walked into Rems room and saw him sitting on his bed drawing but closed it as soon as he saw me "aw you look adorable in my merch". I laughed a bit and sat next to him "got any liner and eyeshadow I can borrow" he nodded his head and grabbed me a small bag and his makeup palette. He sat infront of me and opened the palette "close your eyes" he said as I closed them feeling his fingers put on my eye lids. He was so gentle and soon told me to open my eyes, as he put a tad bit of black under my eyes then winged my eyeliner for me. A smiled ran across his face "you look like a little baby bat" I pouted "I'm not a baby" 

  He laughed even more "your my little baby bat" putting his arms around my waist and hugged me. I blushed and hugged him back "we better leave soon cause kinda want my morning coffee as well" I smiled and he rolled his eyes "alright baby bat lets go". I frowned and he through me over his shoulder all the way out to the car. 

  He put me in the car and drove me to my shop in our town. It was a non busy street so not a lot of people knew about it which I was glad I didn't have to be busy all the time. He pulled up infront of the shop and walked my inside the place. "It's really nice in here, sucks I can't stay all day with you, makes me nervous you being here all alone" I rolled my eyes at him "Remmy I'm 23 not 18 I'll be fine" he grabbed me by my waist "but your still a baby bat and I don't want that baby bat to get hurt in anyway shape or form" I blushed a lot and smiled. He smiled back at me and I let go from his grip to turn on the lights and stuff. 

 He frowned and sat behind the desk "look at me I'm Lisa type type type tune this guitar" he mocked me and I couldn't help but laugh. I grabbed the guitar up and strum it "atleast I can play it" he grabbed it from my hands " so can I listen". I rolled my eyes but as soon as he started to play it was so pretty and he started to sing as well "Ma Chérie oh time won't be enough to make you fall in love with me, needle or me, I loved you when you walked away" his voice was like butter. I soon started to hum to his song and in the middle of our little song someone walked in and I stopped. I helped the costumer as Remington put the guitar back and stood by the counter waiting for the costumer to leave. 

   As soon as they checked out and walked out of the store Remington looked over at me "this is so boring" he whined. I smiled and he went on his phone "hey everyone guess who's work boring as hell....this girls work" he was on snapchat and I stuck my tongue out. He walked over to me "alright I got to go meet my brothers I'll bring you a coffee for lunch text me your order ok baby bat" I smiled "yes Remmy". He smiled big and kissed my forehead "see you later" he soon walked out. 

 *4 hours later*

  The shop wasn't too busy but the hours went by really slow so I grabbed my guitar and started to play a bit. Then remembered Remington's song and started to sing it "Ma Chérie oh time won't be enough to make you fall in love with me". Tears ran down my face a bit thinking more into the lyrics "oh and he walked away...always remember that day..he couldn't love anymore..just walked out the door I just need him to stay baby" when I was in the middle of singing I heard someone clapping. I imedently stopped and looked over to see Remington holding his phone up with the look of shock on his face. 

 My face turned bright red and he soon put the phone down and looked at me "how are you not in a fucking band" he asked walking over to me. I didn't say anything and he looked down in my eyes and wiped away the tears

   "your voice is the sweetest thing I've ever heard from someone" he said smiling 

  My face became even more red "I never sing because no one ever cared to listen and when I showed It to my ex he laughed and made fun of me". He lifted my chin a bit "you have the most amazing voice I've ever heard....and now over 10,000 people have heard it" I bolted up out of my seat "What the fuck do you mean". He smiled devilishly "I posted it on my Instagram and tagged you im sorry if your mad".  

 I sighed and sat back down "nothing will ever happen anyway I'll just be laughed at". He stroked my hair "stop it I promise you everyone will love it, just wait til I tell my brothers about it tonight when your over" I giggled a bit "you inviting me back over". He smiled even more " well of course I want you back over". I smiled back at him "why not come over to my place I'll cook something up" he smiled at my invitation "gladly I'll order you pizza for lunch and pick you up at 3 when your shift ends". I smiled "alright see you later then" he then placed down the coffee he got me. 

"See you later baby bat" he smiled and walked out.