Chapter 22: New Tour

Rem drove us to his place and Emerson started to send me some of the pictures he took. They were very pretty and I saved the one of all three of us as my background photo on my phone. We walked into Rems house and I immediately kicked off my shoes and ran over to the couch "look at you making yourself at home" Remington laughed. I looked over at him "I practically live here rem I'm barely at my own house also when are we going back on tour!" He chuckled "calm down baby bat I'll talk with the guy about going on tour next month ok". He sat next to me as I curled up in a blanket "you look like a burrito" Remington chuckled. I shot him a glare "don't make me take the Nutella cause I will" he just laughed and wrapped an arm around me.

 We watched a whole season of The Office while eating pizza on his couch "ugh it's almost midnight" Remington grumbled. I sighed "let me guess I'm staying over tonight" "of course I'm not letting you drive alone at night besides i don't want to be alone in bed tonight". I smiled as he kissed me softly "can I steal your clothes to sleep in" he rolled his eyes "you always wear my clothes" "but they smell like you and they are really comfy (why are guys clothes so fricking comfy?) and I'm not sleeping in this dress". He unwrapped the blanket from me and kissed me even more "now I can kiss you all I want" he smiled. His arms wrapped around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck "you could've before if you just asked me sooner you chicken" "take that back right now". I laughed but he soon got on top of me and kissed me even more "take it back" he growled in my ear. I blushed a bit "make me" I growled back at him and he started to kiss my neck. He hit the right spot and I started to moan a bit "your adorable baby bat" he smirked. 

  I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed up and down my neck then back up to my lips. His hands rubbed agents my thighs and up to my stomach being very gentle. I could feel him starting to get a boner and I smiled "happy aren't you" I giggled "how could I not be happy I have the prettiest girlfriend". I blushed even more and he picked me up carrying me all the way over to his room. He put me on his bed and got on top of me kissing me even more "when can I get dressed" "alright fine but don't take my good sweater shirt". I laughed as I got up to look in his closet and grabbed a shirt and sweatpants. I changed the the bathroom and left my dress in there then ran into Rems room jumping on the bed. Remington laughed as I curled up under the soft sheets with him in  a ball just about. Rem turned the light off and we both had fallen asleep pretty easily. 

       *few weeks later* 

   I couldn't believe almost two months had past, rem and I were working on new songs for the next album even my own song I made. I now was living with Remington cause I was always there and when I would leave he would act like a puppy. I was packing the last minute things I need for the tour and touched up my makeup "come on baby bat the boys will be here any minute now don't want to miss our flight". I sighed and ran out the door with him as the boys drove up the driveway. We through our bags in the back and got in the van "come on love birds we don't got all day" Sebastian smiled "hey she's the one who has 10 bags" Remington laughed. I glared at him as we drove to the airport and ran to our flight practically "first class baby oohhh yeah" Sebastian smiled big. I was asleep before the plane even took off mostly cause I was terrified of plane rides but half way through Remington woke me up "hey baby bat look out the window". I glared at him "you know damn well I'm scared of flights" "I know but it's gorgeous you have to look". 

 I sighed and opened the window to reveal the clouds under us with the moon shining bright at me. My eyes got big as I stared at it "wow....." I smiled as Remington laughed "thought you'd like it, I'll fly to the moon and back with you" he kissed me. I kissed him back and could hear Daniel "eww we in public guys stop it now" everyone started to chuckle a bit. I took a picture of the moon quick as I snuggled up with a blanket next to remington falling back to sleep. We soon landed so I was forced to get up and walk out to the Uber with the guys half awake. Emerson kinda started to drag me outside "damn girl why you so tired all of a sudden got something to tell us" he joked and I got red "no Remington and I never have done that yet I just tired cause I wanted to sleep during the flight so I didn't sleep for two days straight". Remington gave me a concerned look along with Emerson "you sure it's just that" I rolled my eyes but rem grabbed up my arm quickly. 

 I almost elbowed his side til I saw the concerned look on his face "please try to sleep ok don't do what I do and stay up for days with no sleep. I also haven't seen you eat either so your eating whatever they got for room service". I sighed and hugged him "I'm ok I promise" he sighed back and hugged me as well "don't make me turn into concerned boyfriend mode" we both laughed. After getting in the Uber we drove to the hotel for the night and was getting the tour bus the next day. 

 We soon were walking into the hotel room I was sharing with rem and Emerson. Sebastian had to share with Daniel and Louis since Emerson did last tour "at least the bathroom won't look like hell when I'm getting ready *cough* Sebastian *cough*" We all chuckled as we took turns taking a shower and getting ready for bed. I wiped off all my makeup and sighed "I look dead" "I'll order us food and you need sleep my baby bat" Rem smiled. I laid in bed as he ordered us chicken nuggets to all share since they ended up being $20. We listened to music and were all knock out cold by 2 am. 

 I woke up to Sebastian knocking on the door "guys come on bus will be here in about three hours, be back after my run" he said. Remington flipped him off even though he couldn't see it "Super douche is going for a run Emerson" they both laughed. I was doing my makeup as Remington bummed into me making me smear black down my cheeks "damn you Remington Leith Kropp!!". Emerson and Remington both gave me a shocked look "she said your full name bro" "you made me smear my makeup now I have to redo my foundation". He walked over to me with a puzzled look "I actually like it here take some eye shadow to smoke out the line then do it on the other side, looks like your crying black tears" he smiled. I grumbled "doing yours next" he smiled big "alright but I want lots of reds and blacks". 

 I soon finished his look after 30 minutes "thank god we both are the same skin tone cause now I can use my own products" I smiled. He chuckled and looked into the mirror "damn Lisa's better then you" Emerson laughed. We all got dressed to get ready to leave for the bus to arrive then our show. 

 Hey guys hope you all loved this chapter, I'm not one to write sex scenes so sorry about not having any. Also just realized recently that Remington did the singing voice for Andy's character in American Satan! I thought they just auto tuned Andy a lot!....sorry I'm a blonde I'm suppose to be dumb not saying all blondes are dumb.....ok bye!!

  -Zombie