At the same time, the black matter hovering in the vicinity rapidly flowed towards that black hole. It looks like foam flushed inside the sink.

The shaking amplitude decreases and the sound in their ears became clear.

Li Fei’s heart tightened.The shaking is about to disappear, returning them to the real world, which means that everyone will see the mushroom and also……

It was too late to remind him, but fortunately, Jian Hua does not need anyone else to mention it. What Li Fei sees, he can deduce from other factors.

——The mushroom dragged out its loot, temporarily turned and threw it towards Jian Hua.

He just managed to control the mushroom to control its color and become invisible when many sounds poured into Jian Hua’s ears.

Director Lu’s rants about the props group are not yet fully said, he only issued the first syllable.

The crew looked up the suddenly dark studio. In their minds, the “hey, the lights are fine, so why is it so dark” thought is just coming out.

“Aaah! ”

There was a blood-stained face in mid-air, hanging in front of the third male lead.

He screamed and plopped down to the ground. His whole person trembled and leaned back, trying to move back with his hands.

The second scream came from Xiao Tanwang. Listening to his voice, you’ll know he has the power. As a male singer, the treble is two octaves higher which he pulled off easily.

Li Fei looks towards Jian Hua. The latter is silent while pulling the already invisible mushroom.

The body was full of blood and in mid-air. Under the watchful eyes, like being struck by an invisible hand, the leg touches the ground first, and then the entire body softly fell to the place where the third male lead just stood, no longer moving.

The Assistant Director dropped the electric horn to the ground, making a bigger sound.

This is like a scene from a horror movie. The entire studio had a few seconds of silence and immediately followed by more shocked screams.

Just that they’re still filming, and there are few actors in front of the camera. At least 20 pairs of eyes watched this scene while filming. How did another one appear, and in such a strange way?

Human, or ghost?

Dead, or alive?

Fear grabbed everyone’s hearts, and there is no distinction between men and women.

But they’re not too scared that they’re petrified. They can still scream and run backward.

As for tripping over the wires, bumping into others, and knocking the camera……it was utterly ignored!

The cameraman came back to himself first. He heartbreakingly screams as he pounced on the knocked over the camera. Director Lu breathed slowly, picked up the electric horn, and angrily shouted over the noise, “Enough!”

The filming studio is huge, and the commotion on this side drew the attention of other crew members.

The people trying to escape mindlessly was woken up by Director Lu’s shout. They subconsciously stopped, their heart still trying to jump out of their throats.

Li Fei fell to the chair, while Assistant Lin collapsed at his feet. Both have a look of fright. It looks like Assistant Lin is blocking Li Fei’s way, making Li Fei took a few steps backward and trip over the chair’s leg.