Ch. 103

Zhang YaoJin paced in a room.

There is Zhao Wen's report on his desk. The ashtray is filled with cigarette butts, and because the smoke concentration is too high that it almost touched the fire alarm, the window is now open. The cold wind blew inside, making Zhang YaoJin's drowsy head gradually clear.

What happened this time is too big.

Regarding the Abandoned World's instability, voids appearing, leading to the collapse of the world......no book transmigrators actually mentioned it, and this phenomenon is very unusual!

Everyone thinks differently, with a difference in purpose, and different views on the "plot". It's strange for two strangers to tacitly conceal the truth. The last words of the earth ability holder also removed the possibility that "the book transmigrators want to say it but were not able to say it". In truth, it's just that these "outside visitors" refuse to talk about it, and there are no signs of invisible bondage.

With this possibility in front of Zhang YaoJin, there is only one last left......

"*Ring ring*. "

The old-fashioned landline phone on the table rang. Zhang YaoJin picked it up.

"Reporting to Major Zhang, the overnight investigation by Haicheng division has produced results. After we removed the ones that don't remember the plot, seven people are unwilling to cooperate, and three people implicitly revealed that the void is related to the ending of the Devourer in the plot."

Zhang YaoJin's breathing became heavier. He asked quietly, "What are their reactions to the topic of giving up their power?"

"Very shocked. They were not acting. This part should not be in the plot, but they have the same idea as the Ganzhou highway victim. They thought that doing so would avoid the disappearance of voids and the collapse of the world."

The report heard from the phone is from Major Zhang's capable men, a staff member engaged in intelligence analysis.

Zhang YaoJin wanted to find out the truth, but he was in the Northwest. This is not his jurisdiction, so he can only call back urgently to instruct Haicheng Military Region Red Dragon base to start an investigation.

"Following the Major's order, the investigation was done with a person specializing in psychology and behavioral science within Red Dragon. The conclusion is outrageous. The insiders had the same choice to conceal it, and the reasons may vary, but it was mainly because they didn't take this matter to heart. The void crisis doesn't threaten their lives, and the sacrifice would not be made by them, so everything has nothing to do with them."

"Game player perspective?"

"Not exactly......"

Red Dragon has a dedicated team analyzing the psychology of the book transmigrators. This is not surprising. Just like criminal psychology, it's research about understanding special groups to be able to avoid tragedy and respond to unexpected events.

The term "game player perspective" refers to a kind of indifference that is common to book transmigrators. Mild symptoms are not being concerned about the family and friends of the "body they are occupying". They are only interested in the plot, and ignore or lack moral ethics; Severe symptoms are the unbridled violation of the law, treating the harm in others as 《Survival Guides》 and putting them into action.

"The report says that this attitude is probably the same as reading a game data sheet......"

"What?" In his younger years before Zhang YaoJin joined the military, he only played arcade, so telling him these online game terms, he can't react for a while.