Ch. 175 (END)

The seventh day after the global release of《Outcast》.

Box office results were high, and it can be said to be a great success. However, compared to the other crew members who were very happy, Li Fei was not so happy. There were many factors behind the success of this movie. Many people who came to buy the tickets and watch the film not necessarily liked the movie itself; they just want to understand the disaster from the film and understand ability holders. Other film crews worry about pirated copies, screening schedules, release dates, and many other things, but not the 《Outcast》. In this context, so long as the movie wasn't flawed, with the actor's skills, special effects, and music being above the standard, being famous was inevitable.

Because it's a trilogy, the first part can only be said to introduce the main character, background, and crisis as the epic saga had only just begun. After many people came out of the cinemas, they couldn't wait until next year to see the second one.

The protagonist's powerful ability had also caused heated debate.

The Johnson Brown in the film was an orphan and also a talented musician. However, with his double system S-class abilities, it was a different story. He could hide in a high rise building and summon lightning and thunderstorms to launch at the fighter jets encircling him, causing the aircraft's equipment to malfunction and fall straight down while the pilot was forced to parachute. The special effects showed a terrifying picture. Thunder and lightning lit up the sky like a giant claw, then after converging into a dazzling thunderbolt and hitting the target, it silently disappeared.

Everyone has seen many movies that showed the White House being flooded or bombed, an entire city devoured by a tsunami and many others. Countless doomsday films such as The Great Earthquake that completely divided the land had special effects that are much more exaggerated and thrilling. However, with the thought that "this film was adapted from real events," the audience was nervous.

Was there really someone with such a powerful force?

What about this "Johnson Brown", was he dead? Or as the news said, all ability holders had lost their power?

Some were grateful that ability holders had returned to normal, but most young people were sorry. They bought the movie accessories, a finger cover with a miniature light-emitting device. Their fingertips would look like they're holding a blue light when worn, imitating the protagonist's action—— towards the end of the movie, Johnson ended "Going Forward Alone" by officially joining the Ability Bureau and learning the precise manipulation of his lightning ability. Using the principle of touchscreen electronic devices, he directly manipulated the current in the underlying wires, blocked it, then used air currents to control the phone screen and related equipment. Johnson trained his ability by silencing the music. Five or six tablets were placed in a room on a stand, with each continuously playing music and consistently being stopped.

It looked exciting and when you think about it, they would realize it was a foreshadowing and that it must be of great use in the next two movies.

To put it simply, it's possible to send messages without a trace. Thinking bigger, forcibly disrupting some control systems was the mainstream idea.

Compared to the popularity of the male lead, Li Fei's was not too bad. As an important supporting role that runs through the trilogy, his character was a very eye-catching one mainly because of the "Major's" dog.

Westerners always have a bit of political prejudice against the East and Li Fei's role happened to fit this prejudice. He was a rigorous and ruthless soldier, unfriendly and a "real power figure" under the "autocratic state".

However, such a person owned a pudgy corgi.

In the words of professional film critics, this dog's acting skills were impressive, and Hollywood should give an award to animal actors. Its black shiny eyes seemed as if it could talk, its often seen as sitting upright in the movie, behaving more seriously than its owner while its joyful appearance made the audience feel giddy.