Ch. 132

"What, they fell into the void and disappeared?" Zhang YaoJin stared at the person who came to report.

Are you kidding, Jian Hua and Li Fei had an accident? Back to the real world, how would he explain to Colonel Lu?

"What happened?"

"This......according to Geng Tian, they caught up with Dr. Mad in a small town. A group of giant spiders suddenly appeared, then a hole split the sky, and all three S-class ability holders are missing."

The Red Dragon team member reporting understood the seriousness of the problem. The Ganzhou Highway Anomaly report is still circulating internally. The giant worm can drag ordinary people into the Abandoned World. Now, Li Fei and Jian Hua may be trapped in an unusual place.

When the Black Abyss ability holders left, they didn't bring the Corgi, and S-class can't solve the problem.

"Major, this happened a month ago. The people of Black Abyss turned the ruined town several times and waited for a few more days. There's no clue, so Geng Tian sent people to tell the news to Haicheng."

Major Zhang has a solemn look, "How many people know about it?"

"Transportation is inconvenient in the Abandoned World, and a long time has passed since the information arrived here. Currently, no one at the base knows, but near the site of the incident, Geng Tian may not be able to retrain those ability holders that are not from Black Abyss."

In other words, they can't conceal it.

Zhang YaoJin took a deep breath. He waved his hand with a headache, signaling the subordinate to leave the office.

He learned from Lu Zhao the ending of the "book." In his heart, he does not want to see Jian Hua become the enemy of Red Dragon. How much damage an S-class ability holder can cause, they just have to look at Dr. Mad to know. But to end the Abandoned World, Red Dragon is destined to run counter with Black Abyss.

No, Black Abyss is nothing. This is not the book's mysterious organization Black Abyss.

With no foundation, it won't amount to anything.

The hard part is how to find a way out for Jian Hua, and to find a way to survive. The outcome of being banished along with the Abandoned World, even Zhang YaoJin felt guilty.

"Major, TuanTuan......"

Zhang YaoJin's subordinate wanted to ask if he would like to dispatch the Corgi to save people when there was a sudden burst of noise outside the base.

With more and more people in the Red Dragon base, they became more strict. Naturally, there are crooked minded ability holders. They dare not directly face Red Dragon, but it's common to incite or fuss with each other in private.

Especially this time when Abandoned World lasts too long. It's been almost three months now, and many ability holders are desperate, thinking that they would stay in such a terrible place all their lives. The fear for the State machinery has also dropped to three points.

Bullets are always going to end it, but compared to military ability holders, of course, the number of civilian ability holders are more.

Fortunately, the general discipline is fine. They don't let them take things from the city for no reason, especially valuables, and it's not permitted to destroy buildings. In this hell where they should abide by the law, can some people endure it?

Black Abyss, led by Zhang Tao, has become tricky. They disapprove of "continuing to assist Red Dragon" just because Black Abyss has the backing of S-class ability holder. However, they dare not openly raise objections and don't dare leave.