Chapter Two

Art credit to Virgil2485 who made this just for the story, thank you so much for your support.

Virgil's POV

So I guess our name is now 'Prinxiety'? I muse in Roman and I's brain. "NO! If we are going to be stuck with each other, I AM choosing a perfect name." Roman huffed out loud. Ahahaha! I mentally snicker, I can get you to talk out loud like a crazy person!

"No, you can't..." Roman said quietly, pouting. I say we both choose a name... Together, because I will not be 'Prince Stormcloud' or some shit name like that. "Okay..." Roman muttered, using his creativity to think up of a good name for Virgil and he. "I like Logicality," Patton agreed, nodding.

My point exactly...

"What point is that?" Roman growled

I laughed, knowing only Roman could hear it, we're gonna die before we can have our own bodies back. Roman sighs, and I knew he agreed. So... Prinxiety it is...?

"It may be our ship name, but yes, it does sorta go well..."

Not as well as Logicality for those two.

"Why do you say that?"

Don't you know what Logicality means?

"Um...No? What does it mean?"

To be put simply... It's basically the meaning of those two put together... It's just so perfect, while Prinxiety... means nothing special... Look up the definition...

Roman pulls out his phone, looking up the definition

It read;

*Type of quality. an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone. And then, with charming logicality, we declare that such a one is "all nerves." Once again, one caught sight in the music of the French clarity and orderliness, logicality and conciseness.*

"Oh..." Roman said, rereading the definition.

"Wait... How do you know this?"

I get bored and look up whatever comes to head...

"oh... Okay," We look at Logicality, "How long do you think it'll take for you to just us back to normal?" We ask

"At least a week or two..." Logicality informs us. We nod, and hold our forehead in our hand. "I'm gonna head to bed... I have a massive headache..." Logicality nods, and we head upstairs. So... who's room?

"I haven't thought that far ahead yet..."

Let's do your room...

"Why do you want to go to mine?"

Because I hate my room... Just please can we go to your room?

"Sure..." I knew that Roman only said yes was because he didn't want to go into my room.
We walk into his room. His walls were white, with yellow crowns and stars painted all over.
What's with the design Princey?

"I like it..." Roman pouted

It... It fits you...

We yawn and crawl into bed, turning on the tv.

What should we watch?

"How about some Disney?"

Of course... Ooo! How about Once Upon A Time?

"A wonderful idea Stormy clouder"

...

"Sorry... That was horrible...."

Um... Actually I... I kinda like it...

"Really?"

Yeah, now shut up and turn on the show.

Roman chuckled, turning on the show and cuddling up to a storm cloud pillow.
Soon, we fell asleep, the show still playing on the tv.