21 || Epilogue

Clarke,

I know that you're angry and hurt right now,

And for all that you believe, you're right to feel that way.

But I have to believe that, for as much as you're inclined to trust what your eyes see, you believe in me too.

I love you, Clarke.

And I feel ill at the thought of writing it here before I can even have the chance to say it out loud first to you.

But it's the simple and undeniable truth of how I felt for a quiet some time now.

I'm writing you this letter from another plane that will take me to you, another journey that I hope will end with you waiting for me.

I never hid the fact that I was afraid of what our relationship would be like since we would have to be apart a lot, I almost lost you before we could even be something.

And now we're here, and I'm losing you again...

Clarke, I want to be with you, I really do, you have no idea how much you became important to me, and it's because of this that I'm ready to let you go if you think that you can't do this. That it's too hard.

I understand. I've already been there.

I truly believe that you're someone that deserves only the best, and if you think that I can't give you that, I won't hold on to you, I'll let you go, if that's what you want.

But if you'll give me a chance to prove myself to you,

If you'll give me the chance to show you that I will learn how to be the best for you, I swear I'll do anything in my power to stay true to this promise.

I love you, Clarke.

And I think you love me too, so I'm asking you to believe in me.

Believe in us.

Because I do. What about you?

Love,

Bellamy.

Dear Clarke,

I'm an idiot.

I don't know what you're still doing with me, to be honest.

I've been trying to find the perfect moment and each time something comes up and ruins all my plans. Apparently I'm not as good with preparations as Octavia is, that gene must've all gone to her, since everything she does turns out perfectly.

I'm actually jealous of my sister's organization skills. And she's also the messiest person I know! Her work station is a disaster...

Okay, I'm digressing though, as I said before. Me? An idiot.

An idiot in love with the most amazing woman in the world.

Every important moment of our life together has been marked by letters.

We found each other after five years thanks to a letter. And then we fell in love writing letters to each other. So, I thought that maybe I should do this through a letter, too.

Clarke Griffin.

We fight. A lot.

You drive me crazy sometimes, for how much you make me feel. Nothing with you is mild or insignificant.