12 || When The Blakes Drove Everybody Crazy

How to drive your friends crazy: A guide by the Blake siblings

[Bellamy & Jasper]

"I swear to God, if you don't stop pacing right now, I might accidentally bash your head with Roxy , and then charge you for the damages"

Bellamy sighed and slowly lowered himself on the sofa as calmly as possible "I'm not nervous"

John arched an eyebrow "No, of course not. You just have ants in your nickers" he snarked crossing his arms over his chest.

"O said Clarke will be there too" Bellamy repeated for the hundredth time, completely ignoring the scornful comment

Murphy rocked on the ball of his feet "She did."

"Ho-" Bellamy cut himself off and furrowed his brow "What do I do when I see her?" he asked anxiously

"Oh Lord help me, I can't do this" John groaned "JASPER!" he yelled "Get your ass here! The princess is having a crisis!"

Bellamy stood up and resumed pacing again. John slapped a hand on his face and looked heavenward silently asking for the strength to not nail the stupid on the ground.

Jasper came jogging in and stopped at the entrance taking in the scene playing in front of him. Bellamy was going on a circle muttering some nonsense, for then occasionally stop and shake his head, while Murphy was watching him like he was the most repulsive thing he had ever rested his eyes on. He recognised the twitch in his friend jaw, that told him that he was about to lose it, and do something stupid like punch some sense in the love-struck puppy, and quickly jumped in between them "Here, here, tell mother Jasper what's wrong" he patted Bellamy's back while he urged his other friend to get out, jerking his head towards the door.

John exhaled loudly and rubbed his face with one hand "Unbelievable" he muttered as he walked away, gaining a glare from Jasper that fortunately, he didn't notice as he was too busy thinking of what he'll do now that even his best friend had turned into a Love-struck imbecile.

Jasper turned to Bellamy, who was still going on circles, and sighed "Bellamy?"

The inquired stopped pacing like he had actually heard his friend, but then he shook his head so vehemently that reminded Jasper of a dog shaking water off its fur and resumed his pacing again.

Jasper moved in front of him to block his way, and crossed his arms "Sit down" he commanded sternly. Bellamy stared without moving, Jasper gestured to the sofa, and finally, like he had understood only then, sat down.

"What are you so nervous about?" He asked taking the place beside him.

"I'm not nervous" Bellamy repeated defensively. Jasper raised his eyebrows, making Bellamy even antsier "I'm not!"

Jasper suppressed and exasperated sigh, and grabbed Bellamy's shirt and pulled him back down when the guy was about to stand up and resume pacing again "Okay, how are you feeling then?" he patiently asked

Bellamy's face scrunched up in a deep frown, "I don't know" he said eventually "I mean, I am excited.. but I'm also kind of scared?" he admitted still frowning "It's weird"

Jasper snorted and rubbed his back "I think, it's all for the fact that you actually really like the girl"

Bellamy sighed, leaning back on the couch "Yeah..." he sighed smiling, "I saw Lily, yesterday" he added throwing it in casually, watching sideways at his friend reaction

Jasper couldn't help it, he straightened up at the revelation, but tried to downplay it anyway "Yeah?"

Bellamy hummed "She's staying here for a couple of months, she said she has another tour, but that she hasn't decided whether to go or not, yet"