Unpredictable ~ Chapter 32.

Start from the beginning

"What?!" I exclaimed, "Why didn't you tell me?" I stood up, "We have to go and help them."

"Y/N, you can't do that." Guren said calmly,

"Why not?" I headed for the door,

"Y/N, stop. I plan to get them out today."

"Then let's go."

Guren grabbed my hand and turned me around, "Not with you-"

"Guren-!"

"Y/N, you were apart of that mission, you would've also been arrested if you hadn't passed out."

"Then why haven't they got me?"

"Why weren't you a target for the seraph of the end?"

That answer made me sigh,

"Kureto." I muttered knowingly,

"Right,"

"So what are you suggesting?"

Guren was quiet before he sighed, "Nothing, please just stay here."

"Come o-" I protested,

"Y/N, I'm serious, I have to meet up with Kureto to discuss it."

"Will you get them back?" I asked gently,

He cupped my cheeks and sighed again, "I can't guarantee that, but I'm going to try my best, ok?"

I sighed, knowing it was unlikely Kureto would accept, "Ok, I'll stay here."

Guren nodded, "I'm serious." He said giving me a stern look before leaving the room,

I paced around the room for a bit waiting a while. Well at least it wasn't an order to stay here.

I shook my head, "There's no way Kureto will release them." I slowly opened Guren's office door. I guess I'll do it myself.

~•~

I was surprised when I walked past the guards and rather than arresting me as I'd expected, they bowed as I approached instead.

"Where's Shinya Hiragi?" I asked them,

The guard silently pointed in the direction, he didn't seem to know who I was as of now; I muttered a small thanks, shooting them an odd look before walking to where he'd directed.

I turned the corner and found an semi-empty cell with Shinya sat in the corner; his head drooped and I assumed he was asleep.

"Shinya!" I hissed at him, he stirred a bit,

"Y/N?" He mumbled, groggily,

"Shh!" If the guards didn't know who I was I didn't need Shinya informing them,

"What? The guards know you're here." He said quietly, slightly amused by my secretiveness,

"If they did they would've arrested me they don't know who I am for now." I explained in a whisper, "Where are the others?"