Unpredictable ~ Chapter 14.

-Y/N's POV-
I looked at the sight before me and wondered how in the hell it came to be.

"Yikes." Shinya spoke from beside me,

"What's that?"

"Yuu, but an even scarier version." amusement laced his voice,

"It's not funny! How did he become like that?" I stared at Yuu in horror.

He seemed to be in agony; he had obsidian wings protruding from his back- dripping with a daunting black substance, one of his eyes was his usual green orbs, except the white of his eye had been replaced with a bloody red; the other was plain black, leaking with an eerie substance, similar to his wings. Fangs were pointing out from his mouth and one shoulder of his uniform had been completely torn off. That and he was also angrily chanting about how humans deserved to die and sinners will perish.

"Only Guren knows about such." Shinya said subconsciously, eyes fixated on the creature in front of us,

A pan of disappointment hit me, "Guren? Don't tell me he did this to Yuu?"

Shinya turned to look at me, "You should ask him that yourself, just know one thing, Y/N; there's a lot about Guren you don't know and probably don't want to know."

I looked across to where Guren was and was quite frankly disgusted with what I saw; he was staring at Yuu's current form, a look of accomplishment plastered on his face. I scoffed.

"Shinoa hug him." Guren ordered,

"Is he crazy? He'll kill her!" I whisper-yelled,

Shinoa glanced at Yuu's state in terror, "What's wrong with him?" She was more worried about Yuu than her own life and as angry as I was I couldn't help the small smile that tugged on my lips.

"If you want Yuichiro back, hug him or I can promise you he will do more destruction than he's already done."

Yuu had massacred a large portion of vampires as well as a few humans in the process; so the vampires were also wondering what had happened and what the hell was before them, some even looked scared.

"How does he know? Guren's responsible for it, isn't he? Are you his accomplice?" I interrogated Shinya,

"I couldn't help Guren with such a thing and get away with it, Y/N." He rolled his eyes,

I turned my eyes back to the scene unfolding before us without answering Shinya; Shinoa was eying Yuu, before she ran up to him.

I gasped, "Shinoa!" I exclaimed,

She latched herself onto him, sobbing and begging him to stop; this only angered him and he began to swing at her. She only tightened her grip on him as he seemed more provoked.

"This isn't good at all," I summoned my gun and aimed at Yuu. My plan was to hopefully disable him so Shinoa could escape.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I heard a voice right next to my ear, this only provoked me,

"Shut up." I angrily tightened my grip round my rifle and put my finger on the trigger,

"Y/N, I'm warning you put down your gun or so help me God!" Guren's voice was deeper, darker and threatening. I would've been scared and instantly stopped if I wasn't furious right now.

"Y/N, hold on a second, I think something's happening." Shinya put his hand on my shoulder causing me to lower my gun a bit.

Yuu seemed to be calming down a little, the black aura and wings slowly dissipating around him, and his eyes slowly turning back to normal. He stopped moving and slouched into Shinoa's arms, losing consciousness. She looked relieved and pulled him towards her tighter, sobbing into his shoulder.