You Can't Be a Criminal!

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I think I'll go back now"

He looked a bit shocked by the sudden response, but respected it anyways and nodded, "Okay... bye then" he almost awkwardly said.

The more I walked away and towards home, there was just so many things going on in my head. Robin, who was known as Batman's sidekick for many years, was now a criminal? The person I loved the most, was a fake persona? What is going on?!

"I don't believe it" I whispered under my breath. Everything was fine last night. We said our good-byes like usual. We hugged like usual, and he went on his night patrol like USUAL!

What about his brothers? Dick, Jay, Tim? Or Duke?

I rapidly took my phone out and began searching for their contacts. Scrolling to the 'D' section, I couldn't find Dick's number, nor Duke's. Scrolling to the 'J,' I couldn't find Jason's. Not even Tim's. Or Bruce.

It was as if I never met them. As if I was the only one who came from another reality. Then... did I travel while I was sleeping?

Is it because...

Damn. Damian told me not to do that stupid challenge. If I had known that doing the Sprite and banana challenge would've led me to another universe, I would've never done it! I should've listened to him!

"No, no, please! You don't understand!"

I heard a random woman's voice say as I passed an alleyway.

"I need the money for my daughter's surgery today. Please!" I turned and poked my head out a bit to see the situation, and why the woman cried with such agony and plead.

"-TT-, just give it up. You can't fool me with such pathetic excuse"

That scoff... that tone.. that voice!

Damian!

And he's stealing from this poor woman?! I clenched my fists. For some reason, I felt so enraged and at the same time, disappointed. I almost wanted to run away home, but the woman needed my help.

"Robin?" I call out as soon as I stepped out. I bet everyone could hear what's going on but decided to ignore it. Was Robin really that intimidating? Or am I really supposed to fear this version of him?

I could see clearly now after taking a few steps in, that he had his katana against the crying woman's throat with her hands clutching hard on her purse.

"Robin! What are you doing?!" I shouted and scowled as I made my way closer to him.

He frowned and his face darkened the closer I walked to him, "Mind your own business" he positioned the tip of his sword towards my neck. "I suggest you turn around and walk away, foreigner"

I don't answer. What I wanted to do right now was to let the woman escape.

I moved my eyes to the side to look behind him and gasped, "Batman!" my voice faking a surprised and relieved tone.

He knits his brows together before switching his glance behind him. Honestly, how did he fall for that? I almost wanted to laugh.

I slid beneath his weapon, held his arm up and kicked his balls. He silently cringed and dropped to the floor, along with his weapon. Sorry Damian, but you were the one who told me to do that if I ever found myself in a dangerous situation. I point to the woman and then to the exit, "Run!"

She obeyed as I kicked the sword aside. "Th-Thank you!" She smiled wide and gave one last look at Robin before running off.

I'm glad one of us will be alright. Maybe she'll be in time to help her daughter with the surgery.