That Day

Hey, I give yall this long chapter :], so stay put

Before we start...

Story was requested by,

🎉Fluffykitty149🎉

I saw your comment,

Thank you💕

----------------------------------------------------

[Third POV]

Today, is a very special day for the students of Gotham. It is the day that every Gotham student gets to meet each other and party. Why?

Well thats because...

[Maps' POV]

"What!" I gasped, "What do you mean you dont know what the Gotham Shindig is?!"

"FYI, I just transferred this year!" He huffed.

Then he crossed his arms and looked away, "You cant blame me!"

Uh, what should I say? I just made him upset.

Um... fine, I'll go with whatever I have in mind.

"Alright sorry, let me remind you that I'm not Miss Perfect here," A scoff escaped from my lips.

But I added and mumbled, "Infant..."

This caused him to quickly glare at me.

Stop glaring.

Stop...why are you glaring?

Like did I do something?

What? What is it?!

What did I sa- ohhh... crap!

I didn't mean it, though.

============================

[Third POV]

"Who you calling kid?!" shouted a very triggered Damian.

"Damian sorry! I didn't mean it!" says Maps as she tried to make a run for it.

Clearly, she couldn't.

Damian had already grabbed her hand and pulled her back.

However, as she was pulled back, she accidently tripped over her own books that were laying on the floor of her dorm.

The next thing she knew, she was laying on top of Damian, who had lost his balance with the sudden motion.

At that moment, he wasn't fully aware that he was holding her waist and just staying in that position.

"Uhh.." said Maps, not knowing what else she could say in this awkward situation.

Damian then breaks the silence, "So, are you getting off or what?" as he puts his hand over his face, almost as if he was trying to hide his face.

"Wow never knew Mr.Grumpy could blush" she joked as she made her way off of Damian.

"Shut up, besides I'm not the only one red here" Damian answered back with a smirk. Then he sat up straight looking at the girl who was standing, the one who had short hair and a yellow flower placed perfectly on top.

He didn't even know how that even suited her. But he liked it.

"Hey!" huffed Maps, breaking Damian's thoughts.

"And I'm not the idiot who left her books laying on the floor" he added, causing Maps to scoff.

"Shut up" she murmured.