I brush my teeth and take my hair out of my towel. I stare at myself in the mirror and look at my face, I smile wide at myself and toothpaste runs down my chin. "Fuck." I say and it causes toothpaste to splatter on the mirror. I smack my forehead, I quickly rinse my mouth. I look around for any cleaning supplies but I don't find any.

I take off my head towel, I use a dry part to lightly dab it and it comes off. I thought I would have to explain to Jungkook that I'm a nasty bitch that spit on his mirror because I cursed. I fold my clothes that I wore last night and grab my toothbrush as I dry my hair with one hand using the towel. I step out of the bathroom and begin to walk down the hall.

Next thing I know, my peeping tom ass is looking into Jungkook's room. I might as well have spit out the toothpaste all over the wall because GOSH DAMN. Before my eyes is Jungkook with the whole front of his shirt undone, he's wearing nothing under, it's all skin baby.

And for some weird reason the whole front of his pants are far open and I can see.. my hair isn't the only thing that's wet. Something is far more dripping and hard to control, my mouth. I might as well be drooling. I'm so lost in my stupid ass thoughts that I didn't notice that he is exiting his room.

He turns and sees me after he closes his bedroom door behind him. He smiles at the sight of me, his abs, underwear or trunk aren't out. Yes, trunk.. as in boxer trunks.. gosh. Ya nasty. He actually looks like an innocent school boy that makes all the female teachers low key wet their stockings.

He has the biggest smile on his face, "Good Morning." he says. His hair is extremely nappy and I just want to run my fingers through it. I still hear Jae taking a shower so I think we're safe, I smile and lean my back against the wall. Already surrendering myself to him and whatever he'd want to do with me in this moment.

I've definitely changed since the last time I was against this wall. He already seems very intrigued. "Good Morning." I tell him. "You don't mind if I freshen up in like ten seconds?" he asks. I shake my head, "Okay." he smiles. "I'll be right back." he rushes into the bathroom and I try not to listen to anything.

Mostly, I listen to the shower going on upstairs. Literally in seconds he's back outside in the hall next to me, very close. I likey. I look up at him, but he still lifts my chin with his thumb, my eyes glued to those God blessed lips. He sets his lips on mine and I'm the most satisfied person alive right now, knowing that last night wasn't a dream.

That Jungkook and I keeping this a secret, is real. He tastes like toothpaste, I hum against his lips because I like them so much. He smiles and pecks my lips before he looks at me, his thumb keeping my chin at the right level for him. "I love that you smell like me." he whispers, the pit of my stomach blowing up like a booty after hot salsa and beans.

He pecks my lips slowly and I just let him, not even replying. I literally can't. He sets his forehead against mine and I open my eyes, looking at him. His eyelashes long and beautiful, right in front of my eyes. He's so damn beautiful. He pecks my lips one last time and smiles wide as he stands up straight.

"You're still okay with this right?" he whispers, his thumb gently rubbing my chin. I know I want this. "Yes." I say without hesitation. He seems pleased with how eager I am. "I can call you mine?" he asks. My whole uterus is in bits and pieces on the floor. "Don't you want to get to know me first before you call me that?" he shakes his head.

"I've been wanting to call you mine for awhile now and I don't want to miss the opportunity." I find myself blushing. "A while?" I ask him. I physically see his cheeks get red, "Maybe longer than a while." I'm blushing even harder, I wonder if he's liked me as long as I've liked him. "Then you can.. if you want." he smiles, then he looks up at the ceiling.