𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽.

Holla! Holla!! Holla!!!

Too much?

Hehe. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈?

Please don't say popcorn. 😭

To you who chose my book to read, I just want to say a big thank you! I hope whatever drew you in keeps you till the end.

No cap.

Before we go further I'll like you to know :
This is my first book here on Wattpad. Hence, there will be a lot of errors and misplaced punctuation marks, so if you notice any mistake, kindly let me know.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚.

IT IS UNEDITED!!!

I am writing this book purely out of imagination. So, if anything I write isn't adding up let's accept it.

Don't come questioning why this is that, and that is this. Unless, it is relevant to the development of the book.

Any resemblance to actual places, people, or events may be coincidental. Except the states used they are real.

I've never been to the U.S so this is based on books I've read and a lot of ideas swimming in my head. We all have imaginations and I decided to put mine down.

I normally converse and write in British English. Unfortunately, the keyboard I'm using to type recognizes American English so to all my British lovers some words might look misspelled but are actually correct. E.g (Color/colour, humor/humour, tire/tyre) so on and so forth. I hope you get the drift.

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴𝑬𝑹: 𝑵𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒔 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒚, 𝑴𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔.

I didn't copy this book so don't copy it. It won't get you anywhere. Any idea that might have been planted in you by the enemy to steal, copy or translate this copy in any form without my consent and authorization, kindly destroy that idea now why you are at it.

Yeah, and for those who might not know 'POV' means point of view. Thus, if I'm saying whose POV, I'll just indicate by the name that's it.

Italian, Arabic, and Yoruba words will be in italics. For Yoruba, the words will be repeated in a paragraph next to it. Watch out!

As for the first two, their glossary will be given at the end of the chapter. And, if you didn't watch out, so will the Yoruba word. Thank you. ❤

𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞: 𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞: 𝐙𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 .𝐑. 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐥.𝐑. 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫.

Note: Wattpad marked this book mature before I, the writer, even knew it was going to have mature scenes. What a life. I'm guessing it was because of the rape scene in the prologue. But apart from that, I'm here to say this book has mature contents.

You won't see it in the early chapter, those ones are clean. But if they're going to be in any chapter, I'll point it out for those who like clean books. We cool?

Now, I hope you Love this book, enjoy it and learn new things.

Warning: If you are not comfortable with rape scenes, which no one should be, skip the prologue in the next chapter but bear in mind it is a vital part of understanding the story.
I strongly detest rapists, so I'll kill the guy straight away.

𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘋𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥.

Answers to questions I frequently get asked.
1. Where is my MC heading to and why is she going there?
Ans: If the blurb didn't give enough information on that well then, the first chapter tells you why and the second chapter tells you where she's going.

2. Whose family is in the prologue?
Ans: Honestly speaking, I have never seen a prologue that gives you all the details. It is usually, if not most of the time vague. That is the point of a prologue. It just tells you why the character in a story is like that, not the life story of the character. I don't know if you feel me. If you don't, well then the family in the prologue will be shown in the book. That's it.

You didn't expect me to give you the answer, did you? eh 😊

Well then, Let's carry on.

Wait!

My wonderful cover is by dreaminginreverie kudos to her. She did a great job!

𝑵𝒐𝒘...

Award

Format: 1st pov & present tense