𝙿𝚁𝙾𝚕𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

ΝϴͲᎬ: 𝖡𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖿 𝗋𝖺𝗉𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗌𝗍.
  𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉.
-

-------------------------------------------------

Prologue.
Florida, U.S.A

Humming softly, she slipped out of her light cotton cream dress, then paused to yawn before opening the closet door to change. It was there that he silently waited, bidding his time. Lurking and taking satisfaction in the darkness that shrouded the closet.

The moment she entered, a shadow fell across the room, blocking the glimpse of light that filtered in from her door. Frowning, she made to turn when a thick, sweaty hand covered her mouth and a figure bent to whisper eerily into her ears. "If you scream, I'll kill you."

Trembling, she nodded. She heard a soft thud behind her and the closet was once again shrouded in darkness. A terrifying chill crept down her spine as his hot breath fanned her skin. Shaking her head, she mumbled. "P-please let m-me go."

A low chuckle vibrated through him, filling the silent closet, one that caused her insides to quake with fear.

He let go of her mouth and she tried to run. Snorting, he yanked her back to him and a ghastly scream escaped her mouth. Thrashing her legs, while digging her nails through his grasp on her, she shouted. "Let me go!"

"I told you not to scream." He snapped, before slapping her. The slap knocked the breath out of her as she tumbled to the floor, hot tears stinging her eyes.

Taking advantage of her position, he pressed her head to the floor and yanked her hands behind her. Slowly, he poked the tip of the blade he had in his hand into her chin.

"No one will hear you and don't try to fight me." He growled while applying a cutting pressure on her skin, one that sent shivers running down her spine.

Only in her underwear, her vulnerability screamed as he turned her over and moved slowly above her. He discarded the last piece of cover and watched as she shuddered and squirmed. A lone tear ran down her pudgy cheeks and he smirked. His eyes gleamed wickedly, enjoying every second of it.

After fumbling with his trousers, he entered her with a groan and began thrusting in cadence, one that jerked her roughly, relishing how her body trembled beneath him.

**********

"Why does the house seem so quiet?" Rae, the adorable young girl, asked in a whisper, the moment the large oak door swung open and she stepped in.

Her elder brother, who was also disturbed by the eerie silence, turned to regard her with a perplexed expression. His large hand clasped her nimble one tighter.

"I don't know."

Usually, Angus was always around to welcome them in, but now he was nowhere to be seen. His parents, ignorant of the disruption in the house, continued to whisper excitedly outside.