Chapter 9: Elder Guru's Blessing

Начните с самого начала

"Appule!" Frieza shouted, glancing at the purple alien in the room who looked just as alarmed, having witnessed the entire exchange. "Open a line to the home planet... Send word to the Ginyu Force that I want them readied and on their way to Namek, immediately. And tell them they had better not forget their scouters..."

"Y-yes Lord Frieza!"

"I'll be expecting them in five days."

...

Back with Luna, Krillin and Dende...

...

"There!" Dende shouted, pointing to a white dome house on top of a high plateau as he descended quickly, landing on the grass nearby.

"Wow, I'm surprised this place is still standing... It being so conspicuous and all..." Krillin stated, following Dende as Luna did the same.

Just when Luna was about to comment on how quiet it was around here, the door to the building opened slowly, revealing a tall, serious looking Namekian who didn't seem too excited about their arrival.

"Hey Nail! Am I ever glad to see you're alright!" Dende said happily, smiling towards the taller man as Krillin seemed to be lost in his thoughts. 

Woah... He looks just like Piccolo!

"It's good to see you again Dende," Nail commented, remaining rather stoic the whole time he spoke. "You and your friends are most welcome... Guru has been expecting you for some time now."

"So, then Guru knows about everything that's been going on?" Dende questioned as the taller Namekian nodded once.

"There is much to discuss... Come with me, I will take you all to Guru now." He continued, looking towards Krillin and Luna purposefully as he began walking towards the door.

"Wait, Nail..." Dende said, getting everyone's attention. "If Guru already knows about what's happening... Well then, shouldn't he try to move to safer place?"

"Guru is very old..." Nail replied while looking down, "He knows his time is drawing near and unfortunately, he's too weak to move. There is little more I can do for him than stay by his side to protect him until the end."

"Oh no..." Dende mumbled sadly, "I knew he was old but I never thought he'd be leaving so soon..."

"Please, come Dende..." Nail instructed, walking through the door as Dende, Krillin and Luna followed behind him. A few steps later, they were all face to face with a massive Namekian who was seated in an equally large chair. 

W-wow, he's giant! Luna thought, noting that he was the biggest Namek, or creature for that matter, that she had ever seen.

"Master, I've brought Dende and his friend from Earth..." Nail stated before glancing towards Luna. "This girl is here as well..." He added, sounding uneasy as Luna remembered what he had said earlier. 

If this Guru already knows what's happening on this planet... She thought, keeping her eyes on the ground as she became rather nervous. Then he knows about why I came here in the first place...

"Welcome friend," The large Namekian spoke, "It is my honor to be in your presence and I thank you for taking care of Dende, young Acaiian..." Luna's head snapped up as he continued. "Is there something I can do to repay your kindness?"

"How... How do you know of my people?" Luna asked quietly, truly shocked as she thought few planets outside their solar system even knew of her race...

"Acaiian?" Krillin asked, confused as he looked to Luna for an explanation. She was too stunned to noticed him however as she continued to stare at the giant Namekian, who fortunately, answered for her.