Sweet Sorry

The next morning Mercury woke up with a growl, he couldn't sleep much and everyone was still asleep so he just stayed quiet.

A few hours later Emerald slowly squirmed, growling in headache before snuggling a bit closer to Yatsu's chest and stretched out her back.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked up, seeing Yatsu looking at her who only woke up thanks to her squirming and gave a sleep look.

-Good morning, drunk Emmy~

-I.... what the hell happened...?

-You got drunk, very much! (Neptune)

-And was too clingy to let go of him. (Mercury)

Emerald could hear from Mercury's voice that he didn't like it at all, as she slowly sat up she gulped softly and rubbed the back of her neck.

-I'm sorry Yatsuhashi, I didn't mean to bother your sleep at all.

He chuckled softly which made Mercury even angrier

-I don't mind at all,Em! You were cutely asleep and didn't bother at all. I slept very well like sleeping while hugging a cloud!

She turned soft red and laughed a bit nervously.

-I'm glad it didn't bother you.

He nodded and sat up as well, getting off the bed and stretching longly before lifting her down and placing her onto the ground.

She looked at Mercury and stepped a bit closer, he just stepped away and walked to the door.

-I'll go train a bit see y'all later.

With that he very quickly left which left Emerald sighing and sitting down onto the bed.

-Wow, what's with him? (Neptune)

-Maybe he's jealous? (Yatsuhashi)

-Pretty much that could be the matter.. tho nothing happened, right? (Emerald)

Yatsu felt his chest aching a bit 'nothing happened, right?' Like she never even wanted anything to happen.

-No, nothing happened I just carried you back here and you fell asleep and wanted me to stay that's it. (Yatsu)

She nodded softly and sighed.

-Okay then I guess. I need some water.

The thief was about to stand up but Yatsu pushed her back gently onto the bed.

-No you stay here and rest since you have a hangover, I'll go make you some breakfast and coffee. (Yatsu)

-Ooooh, could I get some too?~ (Neptune)

Yatsu giggled as they walked back to the kitchen.

-Sure sure you can, big baby.

A few hours later Yatsu and Neptune were gone to somewhere when Mercury just arrived back.

Emerald stood up quickly.

-Mercury! Here you are!

-What is it?

Mercury sighed as walked to the closet and began to pretend he is busy and searching for something.

Emerald sighed and walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around him from behind.

-Please Don't be mad.. you know I love you not him.

-So you won't sleep with him again, right?

-Merc why would I?

-I want to hear you say it.

-I won't, Okay? And I didn't mean to, I thought it was you to be honest...

She rubbed the back of her neck a bit nervously as continued to hug him then he just let out the soft sigh, turning around.

-Stop hugging me I'm all sweaty, love~

-I don't really care! (Em giggled)

-C'mon you big baby then you'll have to shower with me~

-I still don't mind~

-Well as you wish~

Mercury lifted up the thief and rested her back against the wall, kissing her softly and gently while she wrapped her arms around him.

The kiss kept going for long minutes, deepened and even softened at points before they had to lean away for air.

Em bit her lip softly as Mercury leaned down to redo the hickey on her neck to show everyone she was belonging to no-one else but him.

She blushed and leaned down, kissing his shoulder then sucking on the white skin softly, leaving a red mark.

After marking each other a few times they made their way and took a long hot shower together.

When they finished Emerald walked out with a towel around her body and stopped with a gasp as she faced Neptune and Yatsuhashi.

Mercury walked out behind her, with the towel only around his waist and gasped a bit as well.

-Hey watch it!

He stepped in front of Emerald to cover her but she no longer needed the cover, she quickly activated her semblance and walked to the closet.

When the other two saw Emerald they just turned red and as they saw Mercury as well Neptune and Yatsuhashi gave a shocked look, they exactly knew what happened in the shower, like it was obvious.

Mercury rubbed the back of his neck softly and stepped to the closet as well.

Neptune stepped closer.

-Holy moly, what happened to your legs?! (Neptune)

Emerald stopped for a second 'shit we fucked up, shit we fucked up!'

Mercury bit his lip a bit before he tried to answer.

-Erhm.... my family, wasn't really the kindest, that's it.

-They're very cool! (Nep)

Yatsuhashi was silent so far but it was obvious he didn't like what he just saw, now he was the one being jealous instead but how could he win Emerald if she was already someone else's?

-Yeah, I bet they can kick hard. (Yatsu)

-He has got killer legs~ (Emerald)

-Oh shush Emmy!

He poked her sides so easily like he knew where she was which for she just squeaked and jumped a bit, growling.

A few seconds later Emerald showed herself, she was already in clothes and so was Mercury soon enough.

-So then you two are a cute couple~ (Neptune)

Yatsuhashi hit the blue haired's side hardly.

-Ouch! What's your problem! They are, aren't they?!

-I guess we could say that? (Emerald)

-What do you mean we can say, hm? You're mine and I'm yours we just marked it a few minutes ago in the shower.

Emerald's face went red and now it was her turn to hit Mercury's shoulder.

-Ouch ouch, okay!~ 

-Damn you two are too cute~ (Neptune)

-Thank you I guess but please guys keep it a secret so far... there are some people who shouldn't know about it.

-Got it, ma'am!~ (Neptune)

-I promise. (Yatsu)