Top and the Bottom

10pm.

The time was going really slow.

Tick-tack.

Tick-tack.

Emerald sighed as got up and checked, everyone was asleep so she sneaked out the window and climbed down the tree.

Tick-tack.

She received a text from Cinder.

"Left already?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Be careful, it's a hard mission."

She put her scroll away.

Tick-tack.

The time went slower as she walked towards the place she had her mission at, it was very far away around one hour of quick walking.

Tick-tack.

10:30pm

Tick-tack.

She had to be more careful now as she got closer to the area so she hid herself with illusions as kept walking.

Tick-tack.

11pm.

She got there and sighed a bit, thinking to herself. 'Two guards on the right one three on the left, with the next step I get into the area so I'll have to be careful... I can't hide myself from the cameras so I have to know where they are so I can avoid them and hide the guards' bodies in need they notice me and I have to run or kill a few.... I'll have to be very very careful.'

She sighed a bit, it was snowing so she could see her breathe. She sat on the fence about ten minutes to wait then got off, she hated the snow when it was a mission, she left footprints.

Tick-tack.

'Damn the fucking snow... I wish Cinder knew before it was going to snow... I mean it's alright now because it's not that big but... I hope it won't snow too heavily.... footprints... the least I need....'

As she was walking silently like a puma she avoided a camera quickly and observed the building.

Tick-tack.

'So many.... floors... it's gonna be a problem if I have to escape.... I wish Merc— NO. Emerald pay attention to the mission! It's not the time to regret and cry, you have to survive. If they notice you you're dead and can never see Mercury again, got it? S.U.R.V.I.V.E.'

As she almost reached the entrance of the building when a guard looked over and she had to hold her breathe, it was too visible.

The guard started suspecting something and walked closer, tilting his head to the side curiously as kept looking around and saw the ground was stepped out like someone was there before. He just looked around once again then walked away from her and she let out her breathe just very slowly, it would be her death if she would've let herself sigh.

Otherwise it was okay but not in snow.

She finally reached the entrance and now judge waited there, making the sound of a Grimm so the guards walked over to the other side from where she made them hear her and with that the door opened, she quickly got in and faced a man.

The man didn't see her but he knew she saw him, Cinder's slave... she made this man work for her. The worker just left there a uniform of what they usually wear there and a hat so she could hide easier.

The time was going too fast now.

Tick-tack.

Her heart was beating fast as she picked up the uniform and it disappeared so the worker now knew she received the thing and he could've leave now.