33

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

"Entra. (Come in.)", I called out from my bed. Carina walked in with a few maids behind her. "Hey girl! Did you decide what you want to wear tonight?", she asked. "Uhh, not yet.", I said, eyeing the racks of clothes that the maids had just rolled in.

"Perfect! We'll get ready together." She clapped her hands excitedly and ran over to the racks. "Now let's get slutty!"

¤ ¤ ¤

Two hours later, we were finally done. Carina suggested matching costumes, and I agreed. We decided on matching angels and she chose the black one (saying that it's "Black like her heart").

[A/N: this isn't how Carina and Grace look and that's definitely not their makeup lol, they're just wearing the outfits :) ]

"Damn, zia. You a hundred percent sure that you're straight?", Carina asked. I laughed and nodded. "Well, if that ever changes, let me know." She winked at me.

"You're talking about me, girl you look amazing.", I commented, gesturing to her. She was looking gorgeous (as usual), the outfit showing off her curvy figure.

"Anyway, my brother's going to have an eyegasm when he sees you. Maybe even an org-"

"Rina! Grace! We're leaving with or without your slow asses!", Antonio called out from downstairs. Carina rolled her eyes and we made our way to the stairs. We walked into the foyer and everyone was already there.

They all stopped talking when Carina and I walked in, each of them looking at us in awe. Lorenzo winked at us and we laughed. Antonio visibly gulped as he looked me up and down. I suddenly felt very self conscious and bit my lip.

"Okay, if you all could stop drooling, we'd like to leave.", Carina said, breaking the silence. "We're ready.", Lisa muttered, walking in with Cole. She was dressed as Cinderella and Cole was Prince Charming. I gave them an amused look.

They're so fucking cute.

"What the hell are you wearing?", Antonio asked Cole with a laugh. "Sofia thought it'd be cute if we matched.", Cole muttered. Lisa just rolled her eyes. "Where are we going anyway?", he asked, changing the subject. "It's a surprise.", Carina replied.

¤ ¤ ¤

"The Haunted Club.", I read out as we pulled up in front of a nightclub. "Really?" Carina shrugged. "It's apparently a really big deal on Halloween."

We entered and I was impressed by how the inside looked. A smoke machine was placed on the huge stage, emitting smoke on the crowd. The lights were alternating between red and blue and the bar was huge.

"If you need me, I'll be on the dance floor. Probably grinding on some hot stranger." And with that, Carina left. "She really is something.", I said with a laugh and Antonio chuckled. We walked over towards the bar. "Shots?", he asked. "Shots." I nodded.

"Perhaps shots will be our always.", he said with a straight face.

I looked at him and we burst out laughing. "You watched The Fault in Our Stars?", I asked between breaths. "My mother read it to me when I was young.", he said with a shrug.

I stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at him. "You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" He smirked and pulled me towards him. "Did I mention you how sexy you look tonight?", he whispered, his mouth by my ear. "I don't recall you mentioning it, no. But by the way you were looking at me earlier..."

"I was imagining how easy it would be to get this off you, bellissima.", he said, tracing the strap on my shoulder with his finger. I shuddered involuntarily, looking into his stormy, grey eyes.

I opened my mouth slightly and closed my eyes as he leaned in. "What can I get you two love birds?", the bartender interrupted us.

Bitch-ass whore.

I quickly pulled away and Antonio casually leaned against the counter, smirking at me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

How is he acting so normal? Like that didn't just happen?!

He ordered shots and I downed two Vodka Tonics. "Wanna dance?", I asked him. "I don't dance.", he replied. "Okay then, I'll go alone. I'm sure I'll find someone who'll want to dance with me." I shrugged. He raised his eyebrow at me and sighed. "Come." He took my arm and led me to the dancefloor.

Jeez, at least take me out on a date first.

Antonio chuckled and I mentally face palmed myself, realising that I said that aloud.

We got to the dancefloor and I wrapped my arms around his neck, my hips swaying to the beat. I could feel the alcohol starting to slightly affect me.

Time to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I raised my head and started placing light kisses around his jaw. He wrapped his arms tighter around me; the little space we had between us disappeared. He removed one of his hands and placed a finger on my chin, lifting my face up to look at him. Our eyes met and his gaze darkened.

Thank God I wore these heels, or else he'd have to look down to look me in the eye.

He's still slightly taller though...ugh.

"You're so beautiful, gattino. (kitten.)" Without giving me time to process what he said, he smashed his lips on mine. I kissed him back with just as much hunger and his teeth grazed my lip, making me moan. My body was on fire and I could tell that his was too.

'Okay, don't get too carried away now. The plan was to tease him.', my subconscious reminded me.

I suddenly pulled away and he looked at me, clearly surprised. I leaned up and bit his lip, and then moved my lips to his ear. "Be right back, Geoffrey.", I whispered with a smirk. I then turned around and made my way off the dancefloor.

Ha! I totally showed him who's boss.

I walked towards the bathroom and was surprised to see that there wasn't a line.

Weird.

I walked inside and frowned when I saw a man by the mirror. "Oh, I'm sorry. I must be in the wrong-"

The man turned around and I gasped.

"Matteo?"

~

Dun dun dunnn!

Hellooo my beautiful croissants💕

I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in two weeks! I've had a lot on my plate, but I promise I'll be more active. I made a new month's resolution (I know that's not a thing, but let's pretend it is) to update every weekend and I plan on sticking to it!

I was gone for like two weeks and imagine my surprise when I came back and saw that I had 20k reads! Grazie mille!❤(Thank you so much!) I appreciate all my amazing readers and all their support💕

I think you all deserve cookies!
*gives everyone two Oreos*

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien Who Loves Her Readers👽