21

*A month later*

*A month later*

I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the counter. "Hey Grace!", Lorenzo, Antonio's new second in command, greeted me. "Morning.", I yawned. "It's 5pm." He chuckled, pouring me a cup of coffee.

I gratefully took it and gulped it down. "My bad.", I told him with a sheepish smile."I'd better go back to my room before-"

"Enzo, where are my fucking keys?", Antonio asked as he walked in.

Just my luck.

Lorenzo walked to the fridge, opened it and took out Antonio's keys, throwing it at him. "How the fuck did they end up there?", Antonio asked with a frown.

"You put them there when you came home drunk last night." He shrugged. Antonio nodded, took out his phone and started texting someone.

He didn't even acknowledge my presence. As if I'm gonna let that slide.

I suddenly broke out in a fake coughing fit. "Are you okay?", Enzo asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, sorry. Wrong pipe.", I replied, looking at Antonio. He didn't even look up from his phone.

"I need to be, uh in another room.", Enzo said, looking from Antonio to me. "Damn the sexual tension in this room is turning me on.", he muttered as he left. Antonio was still busy with his phone.

This bitch.

I got up, heading to the sink, and accidentally dropped my coffee mug. It fell to the ground with a crash. Antonio glanced up from his phone for less than a second, and then looked down again. I noticed the right side of his mouth go up ever so slightly.

Ugh! Screw this and screw him.

I gave up, walking towards the cupboard that had the mop to clean up the mess. I suddenly slipped on the coffee and fell flat on my back. "Mafankulo! (Mother fucker!)", I screamed out, wincing in pain. I stayed on the floor, looking up at the ceiling.

Okay, I swear, this one wasn't on purpose!

I suddenly heard a loud laugh from behind me. Antonio came into view, looking down at me. He was still laughing. "Oh shit, that was hilarious.", he said with a grin.

"Fuck off." I glared at him and was about to get up, when he stopped me. "No, wait!" I immediately froze, my eyes wide. "What? Did I break something?", I asked worriedly.

He suddenly took out his phone and started taking pictures of me."Bastardo!" I glared at him. "This is gold.", he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and got up.

Asshole.

"Toni, I have a question.", I told him. He stopped laughing and glared at me. "Yeah?" He raised an eyebrow. "Why are you such a humongous dick?", I asked innocently.

He smirked at me, bringing his face close to mine. "I guess my personality reflects my size, if you know what I mean.", he whispered to me. I swallowed hard, looking up at his beautiful grey eyes.

Why the fuck do guys have such amazing eyelashes? It's so not fair!

"Oh please, I bet it reflects the complete opposite.", I shot back.

He suddenly pulled down his pants, revealing his cock. I gasped at it's size and looked at him in awe.

Just kidding...Y'all need holy water :')

He did, however say in the sexiest voice, "You'll realise how wrong you are when it's inside of you, gattino. (kitten.)" I felt a familiar tingle down there and bit my lip.

Come on Grace, show him who's in charge!

I leaned up and placed a long kiss on his neck, making him inhale sharply. I then moved my lips to his ear. "Nei tuoi sogni. (In your dreams.)", I whispered as seductively as I could.

I then grabbed an apple from the fruit basket behind him and bit into it, winking at him, and walked out of the kitchen like a boss.

-

Hey churros💕

I saw this picture and almost died laughing because it's so true:

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien👽