16

Warning: Mature content ya lil nasties :)

"I'm going out.", I announced as I entered the lounge. Antonio was on the couch, watching TV. "No, you're not.", he said, not looking up.

"Oh, come on. It's Saturday night!", I groaned. "You are not going out. End of discussion.", he told me. "What are you, my dad?", I asked, clearly annoyed. "No, but I'm sure you'd love to call me daddy." He looked up at me with a cocky grin.

I would, actually.

"In your dreams.", I said, rolling my eyes. "Nope, in yours." He winked at me. "Ha, you wish!", I laughed, sitting down next to him.

"What are you watching?", I asked, cocking my head to the side. "Fifty shades of Grey.", he replied. "Seriously? I'm not watching this.", I groaned, getting up.

*play the song I included*

He grabbed my wrist and I turned to face him. "Why, scared you'll get turned on with me right next to you?", he asked with a smirk. "No way!" I sat down next to him to prove a point. "You could never turn me on."

"Oh, I love a challenge.", he stated, still smirking. I rolled my eyes. We watched the movie for a while. He suddenly put his hand on my exposed thigh.

Shit, I chose the wrong day to wear a mini skirt.

His hand crept further up, making me shiver involuntarily. Still, I kept a straight face, trying not to look affected.

I won't let him win.

His hand reached my underwear and he traced it with his fingers. He moved it out of the way and his finger brushed against my clit. I gulped, trying to focus on the movie.

Okay, Anastasia just walked into Christian's office. Now she's- OH MY FUCK!

I inhaled sharply as he started moving his fingers in circular motions around my clit. He was still looking at the TV. I closed my eyes and bit my lip so hard that I thought it would bleed.

When I opened my eyes, he was looking at me, his eyes filled with lust. He moved closer to me, his face inches from mine. His finger moved lower, making me let out a small gasp.

He smirked and smashed his lips on mine, just as two of his fingers entered me. I moaned in his mouth when his hand started moving. He broke our kiss and placed kisses on my neck. I put my head back and closed my eyes, biting my lip.

"Take off your top.", he commanded. I complied and he placed kisses around my bra, pulling one strap down my shoulder.

He kidnapped you, what are you doing?!

But this feels so good...

His fingers started moving faster. He captured my lips once again, slipping his tongue in my mouth. He shifted his fingers and I let out a loud moan. He smiled against me, knowing I was close. He suddenly pulled his fingers out of me and I cried out in protest.

"W...why did you stop?", I asked, still breathing hard. He stood up and walked to the door. "I could never turn you on.", he said innocently and shrugged.

He turned around, looking me straight in the eye. He placed both fingers in his mouth and sucked them, pulling them out slowly. I clenched my thighs tightly and swallowed hard. He then walked out of the room.

The audacity of that asshole! He just...he just did that...and I was almost there...

AND HE JUST FUCKING LEFT!

Ugh, I hate him!

I don't care what he said, I'm going out tonight. He can't stop me.

-

Hellooo my sexy Oreos💕

I was gonna publish this tomorrow, but I just said fudge it and here we are.

Okay so...how was it?🙊

Too much?
Too little?
Just right?

Wow I sound like Goldilocks...
...moving on

Vote and comment asseblief? :)

Now you've gotta do it bc I said please in Afrikaans.

~Venus The Alien Who Writes Smut👽