30

I tried getting up but Lorenzo stopped me

I tried getting up but Lorenzo stopped me. "Stay hidden. I'll stall him while you sneak up behind him.", he whispered to me. I nodded and he got up.

"Look, Stephen. We don't want any trouble. We just want Grace and we'll all leave.", he said, walking towards Stephen with his hands raised. Stephen threw his head back and laughed. "A pity, I'm in the mood for trouble tonight."

I crawled to the couch and ducked behind it. I peered out from the side of it. Everyone's back was towards me, all of them looking at Lorenzo and Stephen.

Antonio can reverse roles with Stephen in the blink of an eye, so why isn't he?

I slowly made my way to the overturned coffee table as Lorenzo kept talking. "Come on, just let him go.", he reasoned with Stephen. Stephen looked down at Antonio and grinned. "Why don't you tell your friend over here what I told you, hm?"

Antonio glared at him and looked at Lorenzo. "One of his men has Grace and if I try anything, he'll immediately kill her.", Antonio said, his jaw clenched.

Wait...he's not trying anything because he thinks I'll die if he does?

Okay, I just need to get behind that huge ass statue and I'll be able to shoot Stephen.

I looked around once more and went for it. "Who knew that the ruthless Antonio Romero actually cares about someone other than himself.", Stephen laughed. I crawled towards the statue as fast as I could and dove behind it.

Yass, I made it!

I turned around and came face to face with Xander.

Shiiiittttt...

My eyes widened in surprise and his hand flew to my mouth. "Shh...I'm on your side.", he whispered to me. I frowned, taking his hand off my mouth. "What? But you work for Stephen.", I whispered back.

"I don't work for anyone, sweetheart. I am, however, Antonio's brother. So I've got to save his ass.", he told me in a low voice.

Now that I think about it, he does kinda look like Toni. Apart from his green eyes.

"Do you wanna do the honours or should I?", he asked me. "I'll do it.", I told him. He nodded and gestured towards them. I took out my gun and aimed it at Stephen.

Okay, a clear shot. I've got this.

I pulled the trigger just as someone dove in front of Stephen.

-
Hey cupcakes💕

Jk, carry on😂😂❤
-

YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!

Stephen turned around, clearly surprised and Lorenzo wasted no time in drawing his gun and shooting him. Antonio's men quickly retrieved their guns from the floor and shot the other American scum.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

I jumped up from behind the statue and pumped my fist in the air. "Hell yeah! That's what you get for fucking with the Italian mafia, pompinara! (cock sucker!)", I yelled.

Everyone looked at me, the surprise on their faces evident. Antonio's eyes widened as he looked at me. "Grace?", he asked as if he were dreaming.

"No, it's Patrick.", I told him.

He ran towards me, scooping me up in a tight hug. I hugged him back, ignoring the pain that shot through my body from my bruises.

He eventually pulled away and I turned around to thank Xander, but he was gone.

That's weird...

"So,  are we gonna stand around all day or are we going to get out of this hell hole?", Antonio asked. "Let's go home.", I said.

Antonio lifted me up and carried me bridal style, wrapping his suit jacket around me. I laughed, laying my head onto his chest.

-

Well...how was it?👀

Stephen's dead💁

Tonace is rising😌
(Still haven't come up with a ship name lol)

And everyone's safe!

...well for now.
*evil laugh*

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

~Venus The Alien👽