Twenty Three

She held onto her cheek with a look of shock on her face.

After a second, that shocked expression turned into a look of anger.
"I'd never think I would see this day coming, but I'm not going to be treated like shit. " She mumbled.

Before I could even process what she meant, she slapped me across the face.

Not with her palm, but with the back of her hand.

My head turned to the side and a stinging pain was all over my cheek.

I held onto it as I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

"I have cared for you, I have been there when you were getting treated like shit. I was! Not Jimin, or Yoongi, I was! I was always there for you when you cried, when you were angry, when you caught that bastard cheating who beat his ass? I did! "

She looked at me with tears streaming down her face, her face had a hurt expression and all.

"So I'm not gonna have it when you slap me across the damn face, like I'm the bitch around here! Remember your damn place, I raised you! I carried your ass I'm my stomach for nine months! I cooked and cleaned, I bought you clothes, fed you, got you into this fucking university and for what? "

"For you to mess with fuck boys, and to invite him and your ex into your home! You know what, I'm not going to deal with this shit anymore. You're an adult right? Pfft, you sure acted like you run shit around here. Don't come back to me when your world gets turned upside down. Don't cry to me when someone writes shit on your door, I'm done. "

She shook her head at me with disappointment and walked out of the dorm.

I sat there with so many different thoughts in my head, so many different emotions.

I was hurt, angry, overwhelmed, stressed. I didn't know what to do.

I didn't know who to turn to.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around me.

I realized that it was Jimin comforting me and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I cried in his arms.

"Shh, it's ok. She didn't mean it, she was just heated at the moment. She'll come back. " He said in attempts of comforting me.

"W-What if sh-she doesn't? " I asked in sobs.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around me from behind and I knew it was Yoongi.

"It's fine, we're not going anywhere. You will never be alone. "

And with those words, I felt a bit better.

But was it really going to be like this?