Ten

-Your POV-

I felt as he paused for a split second, I guess he didn't expect me to say that but before I could even comment he lifted me up and took me to my room.

He closed the door and locked it before putting me down on the bed.

He reconnected our lips and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Our lips moved in sync and I felt as my arousal grew for him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and started rubbing against his growing bulge.

"Fuck! " He said as I rubbed against it harshly.

He then pinned my hips down and stopped me from rubbing against him.

I whined at the loss and he just smirked at me.

He pulled away and then started taking off his clothes.

I started taking mine off as well and he was left in his boxers while I was left in my bra and panties.

He raked his eyes up and down my body as he bit his bottom lip.

He then looked up at me with a lustful gaze and I shared the same look he had.

I curled my finger in the 'come here' motion and he complied.

He got on top of me, waiting for what I was going to do.

I took him by surprise when I flipped the both of us over, so that now I was the one on top.

I gave him a quick peck on the lips before kissing down his jawline and to his neck.

I started sucking and licking on a certain spot and he let out a surprisingly loud moan.

"Seems like I wasn't the only one frustrated" I said with a smirk.

When he didn't reply or deny it I realized that he was just as desperate to fulfill his sexual desire as me.

I smirked at that and then trailed kisses down from his neck, to his chest.

I swirled my tongue around one of his nipples as I slid my hand in his boxers.

He moaned as I started moving my hand up and down his length.
I then turned my attention to his other nipple and sucked on that one as well.

After that I licked on his toned abs and then went down to the waistband of his boxers.

I pulled his boxers down in one quick motion and his big size was exposed to me.

I widened my eyes at the sight and he smirked down at me.

That smirk was replaced with a desperate moan as I wrapped my lips around the tip of his dick.

I swirled my tongue around the tip of his dick and then I licked along his shaft.

"Stop teasing" He panted.

I then took most of his manhood in my mouth.

I jerked off whatever couldn't fit and I moved my head up and down at a quick pace.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my head down, making me go even deeper

"Ahh yes~" He groaned.

I darted my tongue out and around his dick as I deep throated him.

I hummed against his length, sending him more waves of pleasure and he looked as if he was in pure bliss.

"Oh fuck Y/N! " He moaned out.

He tried to buck his hips but I pinned them down and started moving my head at a quicker pace.

I massaged his balls with my other hand and then I took him by surprise when I dipped my tongue in the slit of his dick, tasting his precum.

He widened his eyes at my action and I kept going.

I locked my gaze with his as I pleasured him, sending him a wink.

He threw his head back and let out a loud moan.

I felt as his legs started trembling and I knew that he was close.

"You're gonna make me cum" He said breathlessly.

"Then do it" I replied

He screamed out my name as he shot his cum in my mouth.
I swallowed the salty substance as he watched me.

Once I was done with that I stood up, about to slide myself onto his dick but he stopped me.

"No, I have to return the favor"

"You don't really have to-"

He pushed me down anyway and then he wrapped his arms around my legs, making sure I wouldn't leave.

He looked up at me with a smirk before darting his tongue out on my clit.

I gasped and threw my head back at the sudden contact.

I fluttered my eyes shut as his wet muscle did wonders on my womanhood.

From figure eights, to sucking and licking, I felt all of that.

I laced my fingers in his hair as he wrapped his lips around my sensitive bud and sucked on it.

I arched my back at the feeling and I let out a loud moan.

"Fuck!! Jiminnn"

I took my hands out of his hair but he put them right back where it was.

He reached one of his arms out to massage my breasts and with the other he rubbed my clit.

He slid his tongue in my entrance and started moving it in and out of me at a quick pace.

I felt as my walls clenched around his tongue, and he moved it all around, leaving me in pure bliss.

I felt as my stomach tightened and I knew that I was close to my orgasm.

"Jimin I'm close~"

"Cum for me baby girl"

I let out a loud scream as I came all over his mouth.

He licked all of my juices up and then he aligned his manhood with my entrance.

He looked up at me for consent and I nodded my head.

He pushed himself inside of me and we both moaned at the feeling.

He moved in and out of me at a quick and steady pace and I wrapped my legs around his waist, making him go deeper.

I connected our lips and I could taste myself on his tongue.

Our tongues fought for dominance and I ended up winning.

I slid my tongue in his mouth and he picked up the pace.

"Oh fuck" I panted.

"You feel so good around me" He replied.

He entangled our hands together as he continued to trust in and out of me.

I parted my lips in awe as he lifted one of my legs over his shoulder, hitting a certain spot that had me a moaning mess.

"R-Right there! Ahh yes~" I moaned out.

He kept hitting that spot and it was as if I was on cloud nine.

I could feel myself getting closer to my second climax and he rubbed onto my clitoris to help me.

I felt that familiar knot in my stomach and I knew that I was close.

"I'm gonna cum! " I moaned out.

"Me too"

I felt his thrusts get sloppier and with one final thrust I came.

He kept going and I rode out my high, with a few more thrusts he pulled out and came on my thighs.

Breathing heavily, he collapsed beside me and I looked over at him.

"Damn" Was all I managed to say.
He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

Feeling rather fatigued, I feel asleep in his arms.