Three

As I taught him the things he needed help with, I couldn't help but to stare in awe at how concentrated he was.

He was actually serious about his education and he listened to what I said to him, without flirting and acting childish.

"Did I do it right? " He asked, handing me his paper.

"Yeah your format is great, you just need a little more work with the comprehension. " I said and he nodded.

I started explaining more about the comprehension and he listened to me intensely.

I started to get a bit flustered as he started staring at my lips.

"So uh-thats how you do it. Got it? " I asked

He snapped out of his little trance and looked up at me sheepishly.

"Sorry I wasn't paying attention"

Yeah, you were too busy staring at my damn lips.

"Its fine, I'll go over it again" I said putting on a small smile.

He looked at me with his lips parted in awe and I looked at him in confusion.

"What? "

"I never really seen you smile before, your smile is beautiful" He said and I blushed at his comment.

"Thank you, but there is a reason I don't smile"

"Well whats the reason? Maybe I can help you" He suggested.

Well it's because I'm sexually frustrated, and it's because of you Park Jimin!!

I thought to myself.

"No, I don't think you can" I said.

"Well I can try! "

"No, you can't" I said

"Just tell me wh-"

"I said no Jimin!! I appreciated your concern but we're getting off topic here. Just work on your comprehension. " I said in a cold tone.

I watched as he started packing his things up with a sad look on his face and I sighed.

"Jimin I didn't mean to sound rude"

"No it's fine, thanks for the help" He said.

Before I could say anything else he walked out of my room.

I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration.

What have I done?