Eleven

I woke up in Jimin's arms, I saw that our legs were entangled with one another and I smiled at that.

"Good morning beautiful" Jimin said in a raspy voice.

"Morning handsome"  I said with a giggle.

He smiled at me and then leaned down to kiss me.

"No, morning breath. " I said and he pouted at my words

"Come on please? " He asked again, fluttering his eyelashes.

"No" I replied and I didn't fail to miss his pout.

Just as I was about to get up he caught me off guard and kissed me.

"Sneaky bastard. " I mumbled and he chuckled.

"I'm going to take a shower.. Do you want to join? " He suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

I nodded my head and he smirked at that.

--

After getting dressed and eating breakfast, we decided to head out since we both had class to get to.

My day was going really great so far,I found $40 and classes went by smoothly, but of course it was too good to be true.

"I heard you slept with Jimin... Slut" A girl had commented.

"You better watch your mouth with me bitch. And even if I did, what does it matter to you? " I replied.

The girl walked up closer taking slow steps as she looked at me with a hard cold gaze.

I guess those were her efforts to intimidate me but I wasn't fazed.

She started to speak, poking my shoulder with a hard jab as she spoke every word.

But the jabbing didn't really have an affect, it was the words she spoke as she did it.

"I bet you think that now he's gonna fall in love with you. You think he's going to attempt to be more in your life, but you're wrong. "

"He just wanted to get in your pants and that's it. You think he would stoop as low as someone like you? Please. He got what he wanted and after that he's going to move on to the next. You aren't special hun."

"And you never will be. "