Four

I looked around the campus for Jimin,I felt guilty about lashing out on him earlier and I wanted to apologize.

Just when I was about to give up, I spotted him on his way to the cafeteria.

I quickly followed him and then caught up to him.

"Hey Jimin" I said placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened earlier, I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you" I said.

"Alright whatever" He replied in a harsh tone.

"Jimin please"

I saw him clench his jaw before turning over to look at me with a mad look on his face.

Damn! He looks sexy as hell when he's mad.

"Are you going to come back to my dorm? You know, to help with your English?" I asked.

"Nah, I'll get help from someone else" He said before walking away from me.

"I guess this is how he feels when I have my attitude" I muttered.

I sighed in defeat and then walked back to my room.

--

I started humming my favorite song as I cleaned up my kitchen.

I finished cleaning off the counter and stove, now I just needed to sweep and wash dishes.

I decided to do the dishes first.

I filled the sink up with water and bubbles, once the sink was filled I started cleaning a few dishes, but then I heard a knock on my door.

I looked over at it in confusion and went over to open it.

"Oh hi" I said seeing Jimin leaning on the doorframe.

"I realised that I do need help, and I'm not gonna let my pride get in the way of that. "

I nodded my head and opened the door a little more, so that he could come in.

He walked into my living room while I went in the kitchen to finish up the dishes.

Once I was done I went in the living room with Jimin.

"Alright, let's get started. "